PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Silverman Program Season 3

Rye
02-17-2010, 12:22 AM
Sarah Silverman is my favorite TV personality. She seems to be completely love it/hate it, like Marmite and Lady Gaga. Her TV show is probably the most demented thing on TV and I've watched every episode numerous times. I've never seen a show with such an absolutely lovable and hilarious cast since Seinfeld. This show is essentially a crazy potty-humor version of Seinfeld, which is the best way to put it for anyone who has never watched.

Season 3 just came out a few days ago, I can't wait to watch!

It's hard to pick a favorite episode, but I think I like the one when Sarah tries to create a new word the best - I'm gonna put the kangamangus on that bitch! Ozaaaaaaaaaaay!

Anyone a fan of this show?

Jessweeee♪
02-17-2010, 12:28 AM
I love it xD

Moon Rabbits
02-17-2010, 12:36 AM
Not a hardcore fan, and I find some of her stuff hard to take (like the one episode's storyline where the gay guy gets stuck on the toilet ... ew).

HOWEVER, that being said, this show also has moments of pure genius. The entire cough syrup episode is fucking BRILLIANT and the pot smoking episode is also amazing.

One of the funniest things I've ever seen on TV is still the part when she pulls the bong out with the piece of paper taped to it that says "ideas."

Bastian
02-17-2010, 03:17 AM
Love, love, love this show! I've only seen up through the first half of the second season, though. I need to get the second half on DVD and catch up!

Her Jesus Is Magic stand-up DVD is awesome as well.

McLovin'
02-17-2010, 03:27 AM
I remember watching the one where she had to make up a new word and she sings a song about it and it tripped me out.

Vermachtnis
02-17-2010, 03:29 AM
Yes, I love it. I think my favorite episode was the one where she kept running over people she thought was Osama. The ending of that episode was the funniest thing.

Rad Bromance
02-18-2010, 12:18 AM
Aside of that one song of hers from Jesus is Magic (the one that goes "I love you more than bears love honey, I love you more than Jews love money" etc.) I can't say I find her even the least bit amusing. Random potty jokes and ethnic stereotypes I've heard a million times just don't make me laugh much anymore, and before she latched on to that (if you watch her pre-fame day videos) she wasn't very good at making people laugh, so I guess it's a matter of subjectivity, as humor typically is.

I agree with her on a lot of stuff though, ironically.

I Took the Red Pill
02-18-2010, 06:43 AM
Absolutely not.

Meat Puppet
02-18-2010, 07:23 AM
Lame and boring. Manages to fall short of Carlos Mencia on the “trying too hard” scale, though, which I guess is a plus.

Rye
02-28-2010, 10:56 PM
This last episode was the best!

theundeadhero
03-01-2010, 01:52 AM
She's fucking Matt Damon. I'm sorry but it's true.

Madame Adequate
03-01-2010, 09:35 AM
This last episode was the best!

I wasn't too taken by this season, then I saw the most recent episode and I pretty much died throughout. I think it was the way they got Josh and Will from The West Wing.