Jessweeee♪
02-21-2010, 05:00 AM
It's Mogi's 19th birthday everyone :omghey:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOGI I LOVE YOU AND I WILL BE YOUR POKEEMANS FOREVER :snog:

Mogi
02-21-2010, 05:02 AM
Gaw, thank you, love X3

I'mma has you in my pawket forever :3

ALSO, NINETEEN FEELS SO MUCH BIGGER THAN EIGHTEEN HOW DID THAT HAPPEN.

Leeza
02-21-2010, 05:54 AM
Happy birthday. :)

Psychotic
02-21-2010, 06:00 AM
I'll only wish you a happy birthday if you explain that most curious custom title of yours!

Mogi
02-21-2010, 07:06 AM
Happy birthday. :)

Fanks :3

I'll only wish you a happy birthday if you explain that most curious custom title of yours!

Capitulo Ocho of my Spanish II curriculum is on moods and health. On the first page of the chapter in the workbook, there is a group of four pictures which illustrate different statuses and moods. I drew a Hitlarstash on the tired guy (in the first picture) and wrote "iAHMA NAZI YEY!" After receiving some rather positive feedback from a few of my peers, I drew a Hitlarstash on the girl in the next picture, who is in an exaggerated good mood. She then said "MI TU YEY". The nervous kid below them then donned a Hitlar stash in kind and said "OMG NAZIS ;_;", after which the girl next to him, who is sick and confined to her bed, grew her own Hitlerstash and said "NAZIS GAVE ME CANCER"

I laboured for quite some time to get you a print screen of it, but for some reason Jesswee's computer is acting up. I can't hold the paper up, hold the F lock key, and press the print screen key all at the same time, so I guess no print screen right now =[

I'll try again later though :3

Xaven
02-21-2010, 07:49 AM
HBD2U,
HBD2U,
HBDDMmmm,
HBD2U~!

Jiro
02-21-2010, 10:04 AM
Happy birthday old man! Your specially crafted cane made from the best Australian wood is on its way assuming they put it on the plane. I ran out of cash to pay for the postage so I just held up the plane with my sword but I don't know what happened after I deposited the package!

Madame Adequate
02-21-2010, 10:54 AM
Happy birthday :D

Rantz
02-21-2010, 11:07 AM
Mogi birthday, Happy!

Rye
02-21-2010, 11:47 AM
Have a really happy birthday, Mogi. :)

Meat Puppet
02-21-2010, 01:55 PM
The title of this thread mislead me into thinking that Mogi had passed away.

Breine
02-21-2010, 02:04 PM
Happy birthday! :hat:

Psychotic
02-21-2010, 04:51 PM
Capitulo Ocho of my Spanish II curriculum is on moods and health. On the first page of the chapter in the workbook, there is a group of four pictures which illustrate different statuses and moods. I drew a Hitlarstash on the tired guy (in the first picture) and wrote "iAHMA NAZI YEY!" After receiving some rather positive feedback from a few of my peers, I drew a Hitlarstash on the girl in the next picture, who is in an exaggerated good mood. She then said "MI TU YEY". The nervous kid below them then donned a Hitlar stash in kind and said "OMG NAZIS ;_;", after which the girl next to him, who is sick and confined to her bed, grew her own Hitlerstash and said "NAZIS GAVE ME CANCER"

I laboured for quite some time to get you a print screen of it, but for some reason Jesswee's computer is acting up. I can't hold the paper up, hold the F lock key, and press the print screen key all at the same time, so I guess no print screen right now =[

I'll try again later though :3I salute your efforts, good sir. Happy birthday!

Moon Rabbits
02-21-2010, 05:13 PM

lololololololololol

Mogi
02-21-2010, 05:21 PM
HBD2U,
HBD2U,
HBDDMmmm,
HBD2U~!
Habdootoo
Habdootoo
Habdoodoomoo
Habdootoo

Happy birthday old man! Your specially crafted cane made from the best Australian wood is on its way assuming they put it on the plane. I ran out of cash to pay for the postage so I just held up the plane with my sword but I don't know what happened after I deposited the package
Gaw, Jiro, you shouldn't have. I didn't know I meant that much to you.

Happy birthday :D
Thank you, sir!

Mogi birthday, Happy!
Rantzien you, thank!

Have a really happy birthday, Mogi. :)
Thanks, Rye X3

Nineteen years ago on this day, I did just the opposite!

Happy birthday! :hat:
I noticed a few years ago that you look just like my older cousin! Also, thanks :D!

Happy birthday!
Thank you! I gave up on the picture forgewd now.

lololololololololol
Gaw, thanks X333

Rebellious Eagle
02-21-2010, 07:39 PM
Happy birthday~ 19 is cool. ^^

Mogi
02-21-2010, 09:09 PM
Thanks, it does feel pretty cool O: