PDA

View Full Version : The terrorist in me dislikes this

bipper
02-24-2010, 09:17 PM
Byte Rights: Outing ACTA | Maximum PC (http://www.maximumpc.com/article/columns/byte_rights_outing_acta)

Interesting article, looking for facts and fun regarding it. I am looking less to the point of the evilness of governments, but more towards how lame national security has gotten.

This thread is for reminiscing how cool national security used to be and thinking of ways to improve it (for whatever end you want).

I, first off, would like to see a capture the flag game set up between the US, Russia, Canada, and a few other important countries. Some Spy vs Spy CTF would really show holes in the places that matter. [ and I am talking like a CTF where the flag is in fort knox or something - c'man geddit]

National Security depends on you. Don't let us down.

Flying Mullet
02-24-2010, 09:38 PM
Why are you so filled with terror lately?

Shlup
02-24-2010, 10:14 PM
THIS IS GEN CHAT POST A SUMMARY.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/ShlupQuack/Teal_Deer_icons_by_OctanBearcat.png

bipper
02-24-2010, 10:56 PM
You don't even need to read the article really. The link could be yoinked out, and with little modification, it could sit there, lovely like.

I am not full of terror, I have a terrorist in me. He inflicts terror and is pissed. Terror + pissed = terrorist. Terrorist: From the latin word kaboom - a pissed off terror.

Quindiana Jones
02-24-2010, 11:46 PM
The terrorist inside me dislikes anti-terrorism laws.

Oh, and so does the non-terrorist.

NorthernChaosGod
02-25-2010, 01:42 AM
So I can't take my iPod to Mexico? Wtf is that :bou::bou::bou::bou:. :mad2:

Meat Puppet
02-25-2010, 06:54 AM
Why are you so filled with terror lately?
religious fervor

Jiro
02-25-2010, 11:25 AM
If those bastards take my iPod then I will hijack their freaking plane.

I'm down for this CTF "game". I expect someone won't get the memo and will shoot to kill and start a war though.

Rase
02-25-2010, 02:55 PM
The red spy has our intelligence?

bipper
02-25-2010, 03:13 PM
If those bastards take my iPod then I will hijack their freaking plane.

I'm down for this CTF "game". I expect someone won't get the memo and will shoot to kill and start a war though.

Holy :bou::bou::bou::bou:, this is relevant. Good work Ace! I don't think your retaliation for a confiscated Ipod sounds like overkill at all. Just make sure to accept a deity so you don't burn in hell like the rest of Heretics on Final Fantasy. :colbert:

Meat Puppet: You were the one :cry: