PDA

View Full Version : I hate you Registeel

Vermachtnis
02-25-2010, 12:12 AM
So after five rounds of me getting his health down to 1 and putting him to sleep and then throwing Ultra and Timer Balls and him breaking out of every single one. But then on my sixth try, I got his health down to 1 again and put him to sleep again and then on the first Ultra Ball he was caught. So why, why did he make waste an hour if he was just going to get caught on the first try!? WHYYYYYYY?

Also share funny stories of games missing with you.

Mo-Nercy
02-25-2010, 04:51 PM
I once spent an hour rummaging through everything in my room for Dynasty Warriors 5.

It was already in the PS2. :(

Pheesh
02-25-2010, 05:03 PM
I spent a whole day trying to beat Seymour in FFX (at macalania temple), dying every time, and it wasn't till much later that I accidentally scrolled down the aeon list and realised I had acquired Shiva. I then beat him first shot. :blush:

NorthernChaosGod
02-25-2010, 10:28 PM
Well, Ruby Weapon in FFVII took a while to beat.

Iceglow
02-27-2010, 12:42 AM
I have had some ridiculous times doing levels on Veteran on CoD 4 and MW2. However I also upset a lot of my colleagues who when they done CoD4's infamous "one shot, one kill" level died so badly when doing the final stand waiting for the chopper. I done the entire level first attempt. I apparently realized something they didn't that the 30 second countdown didn't begin until you put the wounded trooper in the right place also, you had C4 and when the guys in choppers turn up 50% of the way through they land in exactly the same place every time cue C4 where the choppers land and near the worst to shoot cover spots grabbing an ak-47 and laying in wait. I make it to the chopper on my first attempt they all sit there later calling me horrible names for it, though when they tried it themselves later they too realized their mistake. I also had a horrible time doing a level in FFTA2 and then I picked up the DS again after like a week of not doing it and done it first time by changing just one party member for someone a lot weaker who merely happened to have an ability that the other guy didn't have.