PDA

View Full Version : I have a theory about Final Fantasy VIII (minor spoilers)

Jessweeee♪
02-26-2010, 04:14 AM
SO!

Galbadia Garden has a hockey team. Balamb doesn't. Trabia would be more likely to have one, but if they ever did they do no longer for obvious reasons. I suppose you could assume that there are schools in the towns, but no one ever speaks of them and especially not their probably non-existent hockey teams. So who does Galbadia ever play?

My theory: Trabia was really nuked because Galbadia was tired of losing to them in hockey.

PuPu
02-26-2010, 04:22 AM
edit:

http://www.yodawgyo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/yo-dawg-at-first-i-was-like.jpg

Mogi
02-26-2010, 04:24 AM
And now they are the champs forever because there are no adversaries! They will all get fat from misuse and forget everything they know about hockey because they need their GF fix. They should've thought about how they'd ruin their game and their lives before they fired those missiles.
;_;

Eaglegun
02-26-2010, 05:02 AM
If I could choose a garden, I'd choose galbadia garden if only because they have a tennis court.

Rantz
02-26-2010, 12:21 PM
They play against the Shumi tribe.

hitman1984
02-26-2010, 05:02 PM
lol funny theory indeed :D

Mo-Nercy
02-27-2010, 03:23 PM
My theory: Trabia was really nuked because Galbadia was tired of losing to them in hockey.
Them Galbadians were playing ice hockey on rigged rinks anyway! Remember when Squall and co. run through it without appropriate footwear? They might as well have been on the running track because there's no way ice can create that much traction.

Actually, fetch me a pen and paper. I'm writing a letter to the FF8 World Hockey Federation.

champagne supernova
03-07-2010, 01:11 PM
And this obviously proves that R=U :p

Jessweeee♪
03-08-2010, 01:20 AM

Of course not! Sorceresses have no interest in hockey.

Mo-Nercy
03-10-2010, 01:45 PM

Of course not! Sorceresses have no interest in hockey.
Bullplop. Ultimecia was the one that made the call to nuke Trabia in the first place. She's obviously the Galbadian Hockey Team's #1 fan.

She's even styled her hair to look like two hockey sticks are dangling off the side of her head.

blackmage_nuke
03-11-2010, 07:57 AM
Them Galbadians were playing ice hockey on rigged rinks anyway! Remember when Squall and co. run through it without appropriate footwear? They might as well have been on the running track because there's no way ice can create that much traction.

Actually, fetch me a pen and paper. I'm writing a letter to the FF8 World Hockey Federation.
In the bizaro world of FFVIII the skate blades are made of ice and the rink is made of metal