PDA

View Full Version : White to Black

qwertysaur
03-01-2010, 01:47 AM
There was a really bad snowstorm here a couple days ago and it knocked out the electricity because of fallen trees. We were snowed in without power which really was annoying. What do you do when you have no electricity for extended periods of time? We played a lot of games and I did my homework. Also snowball fights :p

Aerith's Knight
03-01-2010, 02:41 AM
Freak out.

...I'm a city boy. But the last time electricity and heat was out (In the USA, doesn't happen in the Netherlands) we made rather large fires by stacking tea lights on each other (so that the wax gas catches fire) and nearly burned the apartment down when it went out of hand and someone has the smart idea to say: "Quick! Throw some water on it!".

Tavrobel
03-01-2010, 03:14 AM
wax

Quick! Throw some water on it!".

I lol'd.

There were two snowstorms recently, one in December, and one about two weeks ago. In both cases, I just did whatever I wanted after homework and internet surfing.

Psychotic
03-01-2010, 05:00 AM
wax

Quick! Throw some water on it!".

I lol'd.I did this when I was 12 and it was pretty much the best thing ever.

Also, I guess read if it's light and go to sleep if it's dark. Haven't had a power cut in a while though.

Raistlin
03-02-2010, 01:44 AM
I generally read. If it's dark then I first go on a wacky adventure looking for a flashlight.

NorthernChaosGod
03-02-2010, 04:04 AM
I can only remember it happening twice, last time I grabbed my flashlight and practiced card counting.