PDA

View Full Version : Chicken in the car....

Unbreakable Will
03-06-2010, 11:03 PM
and the car wouldn't go, thats how you spell Chigargo.

Im in Chicago at an Apple store xD
Where are you going on Spring Break/Vacation?

Parker
03-07-2010, 12:32 AM
I don't have a spring break :( i will buy a frisbee though :)

I am moving into a new house with some friends. SHould be the chillest year ever going to eat pancakes most days.....like 5 days a week i should imagine...pancakes are somewhat of a rarity for me in my current home, so im pretty excited

Brunettepudding
03-07-2010, 12:34 AM
Every Spring Break, year after year, I stay home. ._.

Probably doing the same this year.

Vermachtnis
03-07-2010, 12:50 AM
Go bother my friend I haven't seen in a couple years.

Shlup
03-07-2010, 12:58 AM
Uhh... I dunno. Turn 27, celebrate nine years with my husband (dating, not marriage), and chillax on the sexy streets of Tokyo. Stuff like that. I don't know when spring break is this year.

Pheesh
03-07-2010, 01:24 AM
Well around the time that you weirdos have your 'spring break' (whatever that is) I think I'll be doing nothing. But a few months after I think I'm going to go snowboarding in melbourne, and I can not wait! I've never seen snow ^_^

Raistlin
03-07-2010, 02:02 AM
I'm going to my mom's house for part of it, and then next weekend going to meet up with some college friends in College Park, MD for the rest.

rubah
03-07-2010, 05:37 AM
Thinking about taking Kishibear to Eureka Springs :] regardless, it will be wonderful :heart:

Bunny
03-07-2010, 06:09 AM
I'm flying to San Diego next weekend.

Rodarian
03-07-2010, 10:47 AM
Last year spring break I had gone to Thailand...Which was the last spring break I'll ever get to have....

Rantz
03-07-2010, 11:12 AM
I wish I had spring break. I would stay home and do absolutely nothing and it would be magnificent.

Rebellious Eagle
03-07-2010, 01:21 PM
I'm not going anywhere. I have school on the Wednesday of my spring break though. o.o

Rye
03-08-2010, 09:56 AM
I dunno if it coincides just right, but I'm going to Northern Ireland for 9 days with Huxley~

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/%7Erosdavies/photos/ScraboTower.JPG

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3333/3336072385_db41b24227.jpg

http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00227/32-ukhomegetty_227009s.jpg

http://www.telcojobs.eu/cms/Portals/0/belfast.jpg

I'm working all during the spring when I arrive back after. Thank god, I missed working. Hopefully upgrading to a better job so I can really rake in the dough for when I go back to England for two weeks, so I can do many more things.

Jiro
03-08-2010, 12:53 PM
I wish I had spring break. I would stay home and do absolutely nothing and it would be magnificent.

I do this all the time, spring time or not.

NorthernChaosGod
03-08-2010, 09:35 PM
I'm flying to San Diego next weekend.

Bunny knows what's up. :cool:

I'm not doing :bou::bou::bou::bou:, I'll probably sleep all day and get drunk at night.

G13
03-08-2010, 10:17 PM
I'm going over to Redmond. My cousin works for Nintendo so he's giving my girlfriend and me a tour (I already had one but she hasn't). It's gonna be wicked awesome!

~*~Celes~*~
03-09-2010, 03:22 AM
I'm going over to Redmond. My cousin works for Nintendo so he's giving my girlfriend and me a tour (I already had one but she hasn't). It's gonna be wicked awesome!

Lucky :(

I will be continuing to pack and move, and possibly even start working on my new bedroom. Also possibly helping my parents decorate our new house. My first Interior Decoration project, I'm REALLY excited :love::love: I'm definitely posting pics when we're done.

Fujiko
03-09-2010, 03:31 AM
I don't have a spring break :(

That. :(

Mo-Nercy
03-09-2010, 03:28 PM
Well, it's autumn here, but I am going on a holiday in a couple of weeks. ^^

It's a place called Jervis Bay. Apparently, there's some great, small, quiet, deserted beaches there and an emu farm that sells emu pies.

Pheesh
03-09-2010, 04:09 PM
Well, it's autumn here, but I am going on a holiday in a couple of weeks. ^^

It's a place called Jervis Bay. Apparently, there's some great, small, quiet, deserted beaches there and an emu farm that sells emu pies.

There's a place in WA that sells Emu pies as well, but they're nasty. So be careful with that one.

Unbreakable Will
03-10-2010, 06:13 AM
Well around the time that you weirdos have your 'spring break' (whatever that is) I think I'll be doing nothing. But a few months after I think I'm going to go snowboarding in melbourne, and I can not wait! I've never seen snow ^_^
You've never seen snow? :( It's magnificent when it isn't forcing you to stay at home for 4 days.

Gah, that would be fucking awesome to do!

So I'm back from Chicago now, gonna post pictures soon-ish. It was fun, but I didn't get to go up the Willis tower (formerly Sears Tower) due to zero visibility. Damn you fog. ;~;

Pheesh
03-10-2010, 07:37 AM
You've never seen snow? :( It's magnificent when it isn't forcing you to stay at home for 4 days.

Yeah, and I love sandboarding, and have always wanted to go snowboarding. But there's only one mountain that occasionally gets snow in my state, and even that is very rare.

Breine
03-10-2010, 01:22 PM
I'm moving.

Zeldy
03-15-2010, 01:00 AM
I don't know when spring break is. Is it just a really long break around Easter? I have two weeks off college coming up soon, a big night out is being planned in Ormskirk/Southport as the exact day we break up is also my payday. :jess: I've been ordered to book the 9th/10th of April off work aswell by my friends, as a massive night out around Wigan is being planned. I'm going having my hair cut aswell, it's been too long, toooooo long. I'll spend alot of "spring break" in work, and I'll hopefully be getting my butt into action and starting revising for my A Levels but I don't see that happening

My paycheck best be beefy..

Unbreakable Will
03-15-2010, 05:45 AM
I'm moving.
Where to?

Breine
03-15-2010, 04:16 PM
I'm moving.
Where to?

Away from home, and thus into a life of pure freedom! :bigsmile: Geographically the place is Århus (Aarhus), the second-largest city in Denmark.

Unbreakable Will
03-16-2010, 05:29 AM
I'm moving.
Where to?

Away from home, and thus into a life of pure freedom! :bigsmile: Geographically the place is Århus (Aarhus), the second-largest city in Denmark.
Lucky, Im living with some family until I get on my feet money-wise. I don't have a curfew or any limited freedom but they do get on my damn nerves. :mad2:

Lightening
03-16-2010, 06:08 AM
http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00227/32-ukhomegetty_227009s.jpg

Oh my f....... god. :|

I don't like you. :|

envy... overload. :crying2:

anyway, going to gothenburg in a couple weeks.

Rantz
03-16-2010, 05:54 PM

Ooh, where are you from?

Breine
03-16-2010, 07:22 PM
I'm moving.
Where to?

Lucky, Im living with some family until I get on my feet money-wise. I don't have a curfew or any limited freedom but they do get on my damn nerves. :mad2:

That sucks. Hope you're able to get out of there soon then!

Lightening
03-17-2010, 02:26 AM

Ooh, where are you from?

Södertälje. How so? You swedish?

Shoeberto
03-17-2010, 02:49 AM
Ohiya.

- See the fam
- See the neph and see how much more awesome he's become since Christmas
- See the besties
- See the crew from work last summer
- Maybe meet the crew I'll be with this summer
- Advising at new school
- Maybe looking at apartments though I'm doubtful
- FFXIII
- Hang out with girl
- Haircut

... honestly not sure how I'll fit it all in, but gosh darnit, I'll try!

Unbreakable Will
03-17-2010, 06:55 AM
Ohiya.

- See the fam
- See the neph and see how much more awesome he's become since Christmas
- See the besties
- See the crew from work last summer
- Maybe meet the crew I'll be with this summer
- Advising at new school
- Maybe looking at apartments though I'm doubtful
- FFXIII
- Hang out with girl
- Haircut

... honestly not sure how I'll fit it all in, but gosh darnit, I'll try!
Sounds like an eventful trip, im especially jealous of the FFXIII and apartment searching.

Rantz
03-17-2010, 09:31 AM

Ooh, where are you from?

Södertälje. How so? You swedish?

I most definitely am :D