PDA

View Full Version : Midnight Release?

cloud21zidane16
03-08-2010, 05:41 PM
Has anyone in the UK heard of any stores staying open for tonight. Ive heard theres a few 24 hour Tescos are doing it but apart from that there isnt really a lot of news on this?:confused:

---

Sorry for the double post. Ive decided at the last minute I want the collectors edition now:D But I found out all the midnight releases are only selling the normal version. So rather than risking driving to a shop tomorrow only to see them all gone ive just ordered it online instead now. May have to wait two days now though:(

EDIT BY BoB: Don't apologise for double posting - just don't do it in the first place. ;) Edit your first post instead. Thanks! :)

Sephiroth
03-08-2010, 09:13 PM
Sorry for the double post. Ive decided at the last minute I want the collectors edition now:D But I found out all the midnight releases are only selling the normal version. So rather than risking driving to a shop tomorrow only to see them all gone ive just ordered it online instead now. May have to wait two days now though:(

Ah, have you seen the picture of what the Collector's Edition contains? I have posted a picture here to show the Collector's Edition (I was lucky - there was only one collector's edition in the story today so I am glad when I got it).

Lightening
03-09-2010, 02:16 AM
what's in the collector's edition?