PDA

View Full Version : The coming dilemma...

Yeargdribble
03-11-2010, 03:41 AM
I own all three major consoles and there's a storm brewing on the horizon. My Wii sensor bar sits atop it's pedestal fastened to the top of my monolithic television. However, a few glances at Natal have been increasing my concerns about my Wii bars hegemony atop my set. Now it's not only the two of them, but with another competitor Move-ing in, I'll need a Playstation Eye hogging the space as well.

How are we to make all of these fellows get along?

Momiji
03-11-2010, 03:51 AM
If it's as monolithic as you say, just put them side by side by side. :p

Yeargdribble
03-11-2010, 12:29 PM
Are you suggesting I abandon symmetry? Blasphemy!!

Drift
03-11-2010, 12:42 PM
one on top of the other? and the PS-eye underneath the tv?

Slothy
03-11-2010, 01:02 PM
I'd say save your money and not buy either of them, but if that's not an option for some people, put the PS Eye in a corner near the ceiling and pretend it's a security camera and put the Natal device behind the drivers side rear wheel of the car before you back out of the drive way in the morning.

In all seriousness though, just store them nearby and whip them out when you want to use them.

Momiji
03-11-2010, 03:02 PM
Are you suggesting I abandon symmetry? Blasphemy!!

stack 'em all then

Actually, if you've got the space, that would be ideal :p

Bunny
03-11-2010, 07:03 PM
Get rid of everything.

bipper
03-11-2010, 07:37 PM
The coming dilemma...

I just leave it on the sheets. :salamander:

Yeargdribble
03-11-2010, 07:48 PM
The coming dilemma...

Yeah, why waste money on starch when you can do make it for free and starch the sheets without taking them off the bed, amirite?

If they are stackable... then I will stack them. I'm afraid they may not be. Of course I still will need to be convinced that they are all worth their costs.

KentaRawr!
03-11-2010, 08:07 PM
Put the sensor bar below the T.V.

bipper
03-11-2010, 09:33 PM
The coming dilemma...

Yeah, why waste money on starch when you can do make it for free and starch the sheets without taking them off the bed, amirite?

Forgive me, my mother was very Martha stewartish. She taught me what to do to make ends meet.