PDA

View Full Version : BlazBlue Portable

Zeromus_X
03-12-2010, 08:58 AM
Any BB fans pick this up?

Other than a graphical downgrade, the game runs pretty smoothly - I had no problem doing combos, etc from the console version on the PSP. Only real slowdown I encountered was fighting Arakune with Rachel, what with all the wind and BEEEES. The story mode from the console version is fully intact and fully voiced, all the music sounds the same, although the voice clips during battle are somewhat lower quality. The opening song by Iconoclast is also gone, I guess they couldn't get the rights for it again or something.

Not much actual new content, just two new gameplay modes - "Legion" and "Shop". Legion Mode basically a survival mode where you build an army of different characters to fight an opposing army on a map like a mini-strategy game, decently fun. Shop Mode lets you spend points you get for playing the game on things like the characters' Astral Heats, Unlimited forms, Gallery artwork, and so on.

black orb
03-13-2010, 02:40 AM
>>> Never played the game but it looks interesting I`ll probably get it, but first i want to play Soul Calibur broken destiny..:luca:

Lionx
03-13-2010, 06:08 AM
Is this Calamity Trigger? If so, when will Continuum Shift PSP version ship? lol

JKTrix
03-13-2010, 06:18 PM
Hardy har har.

Don't think I'll bother with this one myself. I liked BB more than I expected to (as I didn't really like Guilty Gear), but I don't like it enough to suffer through my PSP1000 controls. I liked using Litchi, and just trying to do some of those moves/combos from memory on my PSP really turned me off.