PDA

View Full Version : A Play Through

sirMAXX
03-13-2010, 09:22 PM
hey! its been a long time. i hear mixed reactions but i like what i see and i will get myself a copy as soon as i can. there is this pretty decent play through i found that ive been watching to get me by until i get a copy the guys name is darksydephilFFXIII on YT, he says hes gonna do the whole thing.

umm, ive only played one FF title but i have to say witht his new one i wasnt sure about this new menu and battle system but it gets better and more interesting after a while, what ive seen so far makes me want to play it even more.

Psychotic
03-13-2010, 09:32 PM
Yeah the menu and the battle system only get better with time. You'll enjoy it when you get it :)

Madame Adequate
03-13-2010, 09:49 PM
Yeah the menu and the battle system only get better with time. You'll enjoy it when you get it :)

My quote. I use it to emphasise the truth of what you say.

Loony BoB
03-13-2010, 09:58 PM
For YouTube stuff, I thoroughly reccomend HassanAlHajry's "walkthrough" for anything you want to view over again. It's basically only showing forced fights and is in YouTube's version of HD (ie, not HD, but really nice for the internet!). It's basically how I've shown the story to Danielle since I didn't want her to miss anything while I was playing the game while she wasn't around.