PDA

View Full Version : Training Otters to attack people

Freya
03-13-2010, 11:43 PM
You know those jobs you think would be neat to have but you don't want to actually work at getting it. It just seems like it'd be cool?

I would like to train otters. Because they are super cute.

http://cuteotters.com/uploads/KitOtter.jpg
http://cuteotters.com/uploads/Baby_Otters_01.jpg

But I don't want a degree in biology because frankly I dislike biology xP But if I could skip all that and just play with otters, well that would be lovely. They seem like they are fun playful animals and I'd have a lot of fun training them!

What are your kinda dream jobs?

Rantz
03-14-2010, 12:15 AM
Inventor :D

When I was little and people asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up I said "professor" which people thought was funny but it was actually a misunderstanding because I actually meant inventor and I AM STILL MIFFED THEY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT

Mo-Nercy
03-14-2010, 01:43 AM
I've always thought it'd be cool to be a sports star of some description. F1, Rugby league and tennis are my favourites. Maybe I can aspire to do all three at professional level :D

Yar
03-14-2010, 07:11 AM
I hate this question... mostly because if I were living my dream, it would be me not having or needing a job.

Jiro
03-14-2010, 09:12 AM
I would love to make lots of money being an athlete, but just like my next goal of being an author... yeah not gonna happen.

KH-Cloudy
03-14-2010, 09:51 AM
I want the otter's to take revenge on the seal hunters.

Vermachtnis
03-14-2010, 01:11 PM
I thought this was going to be a topic about someone who did train otters to attack people. :(

Anyway I've always wanted to be a paleontologist. You know, travel the world discovering dinosaurs.

Rye
03-14-2010, 01:15 PM
English Professor and running my own business. I feel best when I work, and I like to work a lot, but I wouldn't want a strict 9-5 schedule.

Breine
03-14-2010, 04:39 PM
I'd love to be an artist/painter - i.e. being able to make a living of it.

Aerith's Knight
03-14-2010, 05:56 PM
As a kid, I first wanted to be an archeologist.

As a middle schooler, I wanted to be a doctor.

As a high schooler, I wanted to be a scientist in physics.

Now I have a degree in Physics. On to work on the next one?

Rye
03-14-2010, 07:02 PM
@ Lekana - did you watch this video before you made this thread? I was on someone's blog and saw it and now I want to be an animal trainer too. Was wondering if it was a coincidence or what!

YouTube - Baby Otter Sidney playing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJjeG4ZFn6E)

Quindiana Jones
03-14-2010, 07:08 PM
Ah. I freaking love the thread title. That's all I'm putting to this. My opinion is too :bou::bou::bou::bou:ty for such an awesome title. xD

Freya
03-14-2010, 07:47 PM
@ Lekana - did you watch this video before you made this thread? I was on someone's blog and saw it and now I want to be an animal trainer too. Was wondering if it was a coincidence or what!

YouTube - Baby Otter Sidney playing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJjeG4ZFn6E)

Actually I hadn't seen that! I just love otters! But that is a very cute video :D

Thanks Quin :D

~*~Celes~*~
03-15-2010, 04:22 AM
Lek, for a minute there i thought your location said "in your breast":Oo:

Anyway, my dream job is actually a Homemaker :3 Having and taking care of my own family, stuff like that. But, it may work out better for me to have a degree in something just in case. I will be able to be a wifey/mommy when the time comes :3

VeloZer0
03-15-2010, 04:40 AM
I thought this was going to be a topic about someone who did train otters to attack people.
I never come into General Chat, but this caught my attention in the latest post box. Severely disappointed.

Unbreakable Will
03-15-2010, 06:22 AM
I hate this question... mostly because if I were living my dream, it would be me not having or needing a job.
Thus

Del Murder
03-15-2010, 06:30 AM
Bingo!

Freya
03-15-2010, 10:19 PM
No celes not your DREAM job. Your KINDA dream job! Like something that seems cool that you would want to do but not actually put the effort into doing it.

Also you lazy bums! You would just lie around all day rather than doing something like visiting the moon? :O

Jowy
03-15-2010, 11:56 PM
a temple guard from Legends of the Hidden Temple.

Lightening
03-16-2010, 06:50 AM
when I was in kindergarden I wanted to be an item finder. Basically I would roam around every ditch and corner of the garden and pick up anything that wasn't dirt or a rock. To this day I'm still surprised I don't have HIV.

Jiro
03-16-2010, 01:14 PM
visiting the moon? :O

Oh hell yes I want to be a space adventurer. Fighting vicious creatures on uncharted worlds! Blasting through space with my top down and tunes blaring. They see me space-farin', they be hatin'. :cool:

SammieBabe
03-17-2010, 05:01 AM
A rabid otter recently attacked a 96 year old man near me..

I want to be a professional Couch Warmer/ Back Scratcher..

KentaRawr!
03-19-2010, 08:23 PM
As a kid, I first wanted to be an archeologist.

As a middle schooler, I wanted to be a doctor.

As a high schooler, I wanted to be a scientist in physics.

Now I have a degree in Physics. On to work on the next one?

You'd be such an awesome doctor/scientist/archeologist. You could like, find a particular kind of dirt from an ancient city to cure a disease. Or something.

Edit: Oh, and I want to be a linguist.

Jess
03-19-2010, 08:50 PM
I always had an interest in being a tattooist. It's difficult to do, though because you don't really need any qualifications but you do need to find a parlour that will take you on as an apprentice, buy your own equipment and work for free until you're actually good and also find people to let you practice on them (and that's gotta be difficult, whose gonna let you PRACTICE tattooing them when it's gonna be stuck on them forever?!).

yeah. Not my DREAM job, but something I've always wanted to do. :jess:

oddler
03-19-2010, 11:07 PM
a temple guard from Legends of the Hidden Temple.

Haha, hell yes. Green Monkeys and Silver Snakes!

I always thought I'd be an architect or something. Meh.

Rodarian
03-20-2010, 09:22 AM
I wanted to a Pilot cause I love it whenever I'm near around aircraft's....Then I thought I get into science (big mistake) in High-school..My tru calling found me by the end of senior year of high-schoo (designing)l...

I would like to a voice actor as well too!!

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-20-2010, 09:46 AM
Sex therapist. Actually, I considered this as a possible career at one point.

Or the person who names the new streets, it'd be so fun. Google Maps would hate me~

Rodarian
03-20-2010, 05:24 PM
Sex therapist. Actually, I considered this as a possible career at one point.

I wonder what the criteria is.: To have loads of good sex, bad sex and the really out there sex....

Hmmmmm....Maybe I'm qualified to be a Sex Therapist too..... But then again, I'd probably be arrested for prostitution!! :eek: