PDA

View Full Version : ultimate weapon help (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

Northcrest
03-16-2010, 03:32 AM
what weapon route i should take for each of my characters. lightning i was thinkin bout givin her the lionheart cause of its quick stagger even though its stats r sort of weak, sazh i gave the deneb duellers cause of its great magic and alright attack, snow i was goin to give a power circle due to high attack, hope vidofnir because of its magic and defense maintenence, vanille the pearlwing staff and its extreme magic power, fang i was going 2 give the gae bolg because of its improved counter. give ur opin

NeoCracker
03-16-2010, 03:46 AM
Due to my hatred of VIII I default to disapproving of the Lionheart.

Darkwolf090
03-16-2010, 10:47 PM
Im giving everyone there first weapon as there first ultimate, that said i plan on getting all of them so, ya.... the reason im doing the first one for everyone but Vanille and Hope, is because its balanced with no down sides and are cheap as heck to level. For Hope Hawkeye and Vanille is the Pearlwing, cuz they are cheap with awesome magic stats.

Also just so you know the improved Counter only works in SEN what is left better for Snow, Fang is the best commando so do something based on its attack in that case. or just do Dragon lance...
[!]<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden">[/!][!]Session data[/!][!]<input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">[/!][!]<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden">[/!][!]Session data[/!][!]<input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">[/!]