PDA

View Full Version : What is this?

Terror of Zanarkand
03-19-2010, 02:27 AM
So i just got the Instrument of Faith trophy and went to install the theme to my beloved PS3 and i went and listened to music for like half an hour and it's still installing.... What is this? o.o

How long does this actually take? and my apologies in advance if this is the wrong thread... ^^;

Loony BoB
03-19-2010, 02:53 PM
I haven't bothered to install any theme other than the Sahz one, which I thought was subpar anyway so didn't end up using. It shouldn't take anything close to that long, though... I think mine installed in seconds. Since you posted this some time ago, have you had any luck since then?

Terror of Zanarkand
03-20-2010, 01:08 AM
Still no luck what so ever... i have tried it again today and it has nearly been an hour and a half... x.x

I'm thinking of giving up entirely... ^^; same thing happens when i try to install Sazh's theme.

Loony BoB
03-20-2010, 03:07 AM
I just tried installing the Instrument of Faith theme, too, and it was done almost immediately. Sorry, man. :(

Terror of Zanarkand
03-20-2010, 04:40 AM
Well at least i now know how long it should take i think ill get someone to check out my PS3. ^_^ Thanks for your help. :D

doeboyfresh14
03-22-2010, 06:37 PM
i have this on ps3 and have got a few trophies. how do you download a them from them?

Loony BoB
03-22-2010, 10:11 PM
Go to the 'EXTRAS' option in the game's main menu which will become available (below 'SETTINGS') once you achieve particular trophies.