PDA

View Full Version : Dearly Beloved

Shiny
03-19-2010, 05:43 AM
It's probably a bad thing that my favorite part of Kingdom Hearts in the main menu or title screen. Everything else just failed in comparison to hearing Dearly Beloved play. It's been so long since I've even touched KH -- let alone even looked at the cover! But, for some reason, I cannot get Dearly Beloved out of my head and it's the only song from the game that still sticks with me to this day. ... Okay so, what was your favorite part of Kingdom Hearts? What moment of the game do you still think about and why?

Moon Rabbits
03-19-2010, 07:03 AM
SIMPLE AND CLEAN.

P4ine
03-19-2010, 04:38 PM
I'm not going to spoil anyone, so I'll keep it shallow: Probably BBS's secret ending, or more "a part of it". The song that plays in that part also beautifully underlines the part's entirety.

Marshall Banana
03-24-2010, 06:52 AM
I used to stay on the title screen, so the intro/preview would play again and again on my TV. Gleeeee!

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/pixel/usagi/p-usadere.gif

Most of all, though, I think of the hours I spent knocking Rare Truffles around above the deck of Hook's ship.

Xaven
03-24-2010, 02:21 PM
My best memory from my KH/KH2 experience was the Rowdy Rumble battle in the Pridelands with the Hyenas--both times, actually! I love to run around as Lion Sora! I wish I had an Action Replay so I could always play as him! Anyway, I thought both of those battles were the most fun ever, chasing the hyenas around the throwing magic all over the place. :D

Rodarian
03-24-2010, 05:36 PM
I like ambient music in the background when you're practicing on how to control Sora right in the beginning..Its really haunting and soothing for me...

Shiny
04-08-2010, 10:51 PM
I used to stay on the title screen, so the intro/preview would play again and again on my TV. Gleeeee!

Oh mah gawsh, me too! I did that with the title screen for FF X-2 as well -- both play beautiful songs.

Del Murder
04-22-2010, 05:54 AM
I also love the remixes the other games get.

blackmage_nuke
04-23-2010, 04:41 AM
Roxas and the Twighlight Town gang looking at the crystals through the sunset on the clocktower.

Omni-Odin
04-23-2010, 02:28 PM
I've got to say the first time Roxas realizes he's not real inside the White Room. (Tidus anyone?) I thought it was a super-emotional scene barring we just spent our first ten hours of gameplay on this kid.

Then, we have to tell him "peace" so soon. It's just really sad, especially when he just gives up trying to save himself. Great shot is that KHII title screen right after this scene, too. Right after Roxas says: Looks like my summer is over. I find that to be super sad and actually shed a tear.

I mean could you imagine a person telling you that you aren't :bou::bou::bou::bou: and you need to just accept that Sora's presence is more useful than yours.