PDA

View Full Version : The chocolate came on my hand.

BarelySeeAtAll
03-19-2010, 04:24 PM
This didn't particularly seem like one of those :mad2:-:eek:-:mad: ish topics that go in EoEo XD because it's lame

ANYWHO; we all (mostly) know it was my birthday on monday :jess: but my mate sent his present the Sunday before, hence it was expected to get here on Tuesday. It arrived YESTERDAY (Thursday) :eep: disappointed but worth it (cherry liqueur chocolate (Y) ) but we had a mass build-up of post. . .

TOPIC: Do YOUR posties tend to get all lazy and not give you anything for a long time? Nothing worse than getting home, turning around to see nothing came through the door :(

MISSION: Kill the post-people. :D

Rodarian
03-19-2010, 04:26 PM
If we killed all the posties then we wouldn't be able to get our mail at all!!:eek:

I usually TCS anything of mine....But I get the other person to pay for it! :jess:

Zeldy
03-19-2010, 06:28 PM
I'm really not bothered me. The only mail I get are from the bank and to do with my mobile contract..

Jessweeee♪
03-20-2010, 01:27 AM
I've been waiting forever for the Boom Boom Satellites EP I ordered ;_;

Pheesh
03-20-2010, 05:29 AM
YouTube - I'd like to cancel my mail (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hox-ni8geIw)

Breine
03-20-2010, 09:14 AM
I don't remember having any problems with sending/receiving mail. I must say, it works well here.

Jess
03-20-2010, 11:41 AM
It only irritates me if I order something from the internet, pay extra to have it delivered for a particular day and it doesn't arrive!

Mo-Nercy
03-20-2010, 03:35 PM
It only irritates me if I order something from the internet, pay extra to have it delivered for a particular day and it doesn't arrive!
:pissed:
Yes! I hate this.

I also don't like waiting in line at the post office!