PDA

View Full Version : DIMPLES

Fujiko
03-21-2010, 03:38 AM
Do you have dimples on your cheeks when you smile? If you do, do you have one on each cheek or only on one? Do you find it an attractive trait?

I'm a second-born child out of four, and I was the only child who inherited the gene for dimples; I have one on each cheek (but one of them doesn't show as much as the other). When I was a little girl I never liked having dimples (even though everybody thought it was cute), and that was because it made me feel so different from the other kids (and I didn't like being different, 'cause I was so shy back then, a real lonewolf). :greenie:

But I don't really care about them anymore, though people tend to remark on how attractive they are on girls.

What do you think?

Mirage
03-21-2010, 05:16 AM
they're super cute!

Freya
03-21-2010, 07:40 AM
I don't have them but I find them very cute on children. I haven't ran into many adults with them so I don't really have an opinion on it that way. I imagine if I walked up to an adult with them and stared intently inspecting them I'd be hit over the head by a shoe.

Merk
03-21-2010, 09:30 AM
I've been told my dimples are one of my best features. I generally don't notice them.

Rodarian
03-21-2010, 09:37 AM
Dimples are cute on gals for sure...

I have a fake dimple... Caused when a bird flew into... X_X... No I'm serious..It happened to me...

NorthernChaosGod
03-21-2010, 10:16 AM
Dimples are hella cute on girls. I love 'em. I don't have any though.

Rantz
03-21-2010, 12:18 PM
I don't have any dimples myself!

As for whether or not they're attractive, like with most traits it depends on how well it goes with the rest of the face/overall appearance. Generally yes though! On children, they're almost always cute.

Parker
03-21-2010, 12:26 PM
they call me the dimplelicka

Mo-Nercy
03-21-2010, 12:34 PM
I don't have them but, I love the dimples on my girlfriend.

Zeldy
03-21-2010, 06:57 PM
I might get slight dimples when I smile, but I wouldn't consider them to be dimples. Man I wish I had them! I'D GET THEM PIERCED. :excited:

Roogle
03-21-2010, 07:20 PM
Yes, I have dimples, too.

Rantz
03-21-2010, 07:51 PM
Also... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNY0K82A7Ac)

Breine
03-21-2010, 08:44 PM
they're super cute!

Yup - on most people anyway.

..and no, I don't have any.

Merk
03-21-2010, 08:46 PM
My girlfriend likes mine, and that's all I care about.

Parker
03-21-2010, 10:32 PM
I'm going to lick every single one of your dimples, people in this thread.

Aerith's Knight
03-21-2010, 11:03 PM
Yup, and like every other recessive gene of mine, the only one of four siblings that has it.

NorthernChaosGod
03-21-2010, 11:18 PM
I'm going to lick every single one of your dimples, people in this thread.

Glad I don't have any.

Fujiko
03-22-2010, 01:08 AM

Heh~ ;)

I don't have any dimples myself!

As for whether or not they're attractive, like with most traits it depends on how well it goes with the rest of the face/overall appearance. Generally yes though! On children, they're almost always cute.

Yeah, they're always cute on kids! :love:

they're super cute!

Yup - on most people anyway.

..and no, I don't have any.

:)

they call me the dimplelicka

Ooookay :p

I don't have them but, I love the dimples on my girlfriend.

:)

I might get slight dimples when I smile, but I wouldn't consider them to be dimples. Man I wish I had them! I'D GET THEM PIERCED. :excited:

Why would you wanna do that?! :p

Yes, I have dimples, too.

Sir Roo, I believe this is the first time you've ever posted in a thread I've made. I bet your dimples look really good on you :love:

Also... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNY0K82A7Ac)

Oh, you :p

they're super cute!

;)

My girlfriend likes mine, and that's all I care about.

Heh, dimples can look really good on guys.

Yup, and like every other recessive gene of mine, the only one of four siblings that has it.

*high-fives*

Jessweeee♪
03-22-2010, 01:16 AM
I have dimples :3

Marshall Banana
03-22-2010, 01:34 AM
I have one on my right cheek. I don't really notice it anymore; I had to check to make sure it was still there!

NorthernChaosGod
03-22-2010, 03:09 AM

Heh~ ;)
Pics?

I have one on my right cheek. I don't really notice it anymore; I had to check to make sure it was still there!

Lol.

Everyone with dimples: pics!

Lightening
03-22-2010, 05:32 AM
I think they're really cute, which is funny because if I had them myself I'd probably hate them and try to cut them off with a knife, ironically making them bigger.

Fujiko
03-22-2010, 07:44 PM
I have dimples :3

:3

:D

Everyone with dimples: pics!

No :greenie:

I think they're really cute, which is funny because if I had them myself I'd probably hate them and try to cut them off with a knife, ironically making them bigger.

:eek:

Zeldy
03-22-2010, 09:08 PM

Why would you wanna do that?! :p

http://www.poptower.com/pic-1801/pixie.jpg

so cute ;~;

Shlup
03-23-2010, 12:16 AM
I maybe kind of have dimples. Of maybe it's just face fat. I dunno.

I don't really think much about dimples. They're fine, I guess. Cute on little kids.