God dosen't exist!

Yes he does!

No he doesn't!

Atheistic pagan!

Enslaved zombie!

I know you're wrong!

I know you're wrong!

HELP ME PPLZ I HAZ GF/BF ISSUEZZZ!

Get a life. I, a frequenter on the Eyes on Final Fantasy Forums, knows all their is on pleasing men/women!

OMGZ U R SO MEANZ!

I am awesome!

I believe in the same thing as you do, but a very slight modification of a pronoun makes me disagree with you.

I know! Type better!

You understand better.

MY IQ IS HIGHER!

Nyah!

EoEo. Love it or hate it....it is a silly place.

Discuss EoEo, a place to stay stupid things in smart ways and assholish things nicely.

Freya
03-21-2010, 07:37 AM
I lol at it often. Some people say silly things. I rarely actually post but I'm usually skimming the threads in there. It's very lol worthy when you're not involved in the debates.

PuPu
03-21-2010, 08:04 AM
People always make their posts ridiculously long in EoEo.

Rodarian
03-21-2010, 09:20 AM
Be happy that we have it... Otherwise out General Chat would be nothing but a Soap Opera come Sanitarium.....

Madonna
03-21-2010, 05:21 PM
I believe Eyes on Each Other serves a wonderful purpose in that we all try to be more human and share a little bit more than we otherwise would! Here in General Chat, we can just brush you off with a large cat macro and never give one another a serious response! Of course it follows if these reachings out are more personal, then more personally we shall take the responses, so very strongly in the spectrum of positive or negative; the grey area is often what an Eyes on Each Other thread strives to meet, since people tend to begin arguing from extreme ends!

I feel if this cannot be appreciated, you should not be indulging yourself in that particular forum!

Old Manus
03-21-2010, 09:08 PM
The only times I ever visit that teenage-angst-cum-armchair-politics cesspile is when scrumpleberry links me to a thread bitching about it :mad2:

NorthernChaosGod
03-21-2010, 09:39 PM
The only times I ever visit that teenage-angst-cum-armchair-politics cesspile is when scrumpleberry links me to a thread bitching about it :mad2:

Lulz.

I think it's good for a laugh or two every now and then, but I find most of the threads boring.

Jings
03-21-2010, 11:22 PM
I don't see the point in a lot of the threads in there seeing as pretty much everyone on here have very similar political views. At a glance anyway. Someone posts something and the rest rally around how dumb said thing is.

Jessweeee♪
03-22-2010, 12:20 AM
I really like it. It's neat seeing things from different perspectives. It's especially interesting to see a teacher's perspective on the many school related topics here, me being a student and all. I rarely post in there, though. I lurk in there a lot.

rubah
03-22-2010, 02:32 AM
I for one, can't stand the FF9 forum, and I believe it should be eradicated.

Peegee
03-22-2010, 03:12 AM
People always make their posts ridiculously long in EoEo.

Being terse in eoeo is a bannable offense. Or at least a warnable one.

EoEo is hilarity in a box for various reasons. You should lighten up and have fun in there.

Fonzie
03-22-2010, 03:25 AM
God dosen't exist!

Yes he does!

No he doesn't!

Atheistic pagan!

Enslaved zombie!

I know you're wrong!

I know you're wrong!

HELP ME PPLZ I HAZ GF/BF ISSUEZZZ!

Get a life. I, a frequenter on the Eyes on Final Fantasy Forums, knows all their is on pleasing men/women!

OMGZ U R SO MEANZ!

I am awesome!

I believe in the same thing as you do, but a very slight modification of a pronoun makes me disagree with you.

I know! Type better!

You understand better.

MY IQ IS HIGHER!

Nyah!

EoEo. Love it or hate it....it is a silly place.

Discuss EoEo, a place to stay stupid things in smart ways and assholish things nicely.

Hmm, let's go through your EoEo threads then. :p

Raistlin
03-22-2010, 05:00 AM
<i>"Eyes on Final Fantasy is a quality forum for people who want to talk about Final Fantasy games. The subforum Eyes on Each Other is a brilliant social experiment orchestrated by Sean “Cid” Robinson where a few genuinely intelligent people inexplicably go to debate on important topics with tweens and mental midgets. The main problem with this forum is that trolling is strictly prohibited."</i>

-Some crazy ogre (http://smallcave.net/?p=340)

EoEO is usually boring, sometimes entertaining.

Jiro
03-22-2010, 05:08 AM
I don't go there because people are too rah rah angry and stubborn. Makes me quite afraid to say anything. NO YOUR OPINION IS WRONG YOU STUPID DICK WHAT KIND OF NAME IS JIRO ANYWAY MORE LIKE HELICOPTER.

~*~Celes~*~
03-22-2010, 06:46 AM
I don't go there because people are too rah rah angry and stubborn. Makes me quite afraid to say anything. NO YOUR OPINION IS WRONG YOU STUPID DICK WHAT KIND OF NAME IS JIRO ANYWAY MORE LIKE HELICOPTER.

:exdee:

I rarely post in there anymore. I used to use it as my own personal LJ type deal though :|

NorthernChaosGod
03-22-2010, 10:12 AM

lol wat

Cuchulainn
03-22-2010, 12:21 PM
Of Course, you do realise, by a paradoxical bout of irony, that you moaning here about typical EoEo makes this the perfect EoEo post?

YOU ARE JUST LIKE THEM YOU BIG WANKER!.

JK, It's all about the <3

bipper
03-22-2010, 07:57 PM
EoEo is a petting zoo for trolls. Whether trolls are the attraction or the guests, we will never know.

Like any other place on the internet, it is a horrible place to debate anything. That is unless you are a sadist or do not mind assisting someone in self harm.

Cuchulainn
03-22-2010, 10:28 PM
I like winding the toy robot up & seeing where it walks to.

Shlup
03-23-2010, 12:23 AM
It's nice to have a place where you know you can go and be serious. Sometimes a topic interests me and sometimes it doesn't, but I think it's helpful to have it around.

I can't imagine what it would be like if the topics in EoEO were posted in GC. o.O

Raistlin
03-23-2010, 12:26 AM
There have been some epic threads and debates in EoEO over the years (like the smoking ban thread where Shlup kept yelling about public masturbation and eventually got a *snip* from Leeza), so I am quite happy it's around.

Lawr
03-23-2010, 12:30 AM
To be cool I pretend to laugh at EoEO threads, and avoid posting in them.

Madonna
03-23-2010, 12:34 AM
I can't imagine what it would be like if the topics in EoEO were posted in GC. o.OHow about you and I go find a nice little thread in which we can find out?!

Moon Rabbits
03-23-2010, 12:37 AM
well i rant about structural inequality everywehere else, so why not on a final fantasy forum

Shlup
03-23-2010, 12:43 AM
I can't imagine what it would be like if the topics in EoEO were posted in GC. o.OHow about you and I go find a nice little thread in which we can find out?!

Sounds kinky.

NorthernChaosGod
03-23-2010, 09:03 AM
There have been some epic threads and debates in EoEO over the years (like the smoking ban thread where Shlup kept yelling about public masturbation and eventually got a *snip* from Leeza), so I am quite happy it's around.

Haha, is that still around?

Yeargdribble
03-23-2010, 01:53 PM
I like a place where I can go be serious. I like EoEO for the fact that derails for the sake of silliness aren't allowed. BUT, there's still a little room to be had for some light humor in certain contexts. And unlike forums that are dedicated to a particular topic, EoEO brings a slightly different mix of people together.

It's true that most of the regulars share viewpoints. What I find most interesting is seeing how people who are so similar differ. Raist and I would disagree on healthcare slightly. Shlup and I would disagree on airport security slightly.

Loony BoB
03-23-2010, 05:54 PM
Outside of the threads in which people debate pointlessly about what other people should or should not believe, I like EoEO. So basically take out the religion threads and the politics threads and I'm fairly good to go. I like the bits that are actually to do with what EoEO was designed for - the more personal threads.

Unbreakable Will
03-23-2010, 06:01 PM
I for one, can't stand the FF9 forum, and I believe it should be eradicated.
:eek: b-but...FF9 is amazing ;~;

Link or it didn't happen. :colbert:

Cuchulainn
03-24-2010, 11:27 PM
Outside of the threads in which people debate pointlessly about what other people should or should not believe, I like EoEO. So basically take out the religion threads and the politics threads and I'm fairly good to go. I like the bits that are actually to do with what EoEO was designed for - the more personal threads.

It's was all your faults for dissolving EotW. Religion & politics had nowhere else to go.

Raistlin
03-24-2010, 11:52 PM
Link or it didn't happen. :colbert:

The old "smoking in public" thread (http://forums.eyesonff.com/eyes-each-other/96866-smoking-public.html), which is where I earned my first infraction for warning some of Shlup's more obnoxious posts. :p She warned herself once (http://forums.eyesonff.com/1989065-post117.html) and later was edited by Leeza (http://forums.eyesonff.com/1990768-post212.html). Good times.

Outside of the threads in which people debate pointlessly about what other people should or should not believe, I like EoEO.

Those are the most entertaining threads.

Loony BoB
03-24-2010, 11:54 PM
I know you find them entertaining - you post in them a lot. Maybe I should have just said I don't like threads that Raist posts in a lot. :D

Raistlin
03-25-2010, 12:02 AM
So if I post in every thread, that means you'll go away? Promise? :p

Actually, many of the political threads make my head hurt too much now.