PDA

View Full Version : Socks!

leader of mortals
03-21-2010, 11:31 PM
We talk about Socks!

My socks always get lots of holes in them, but I never have the heart to throw them away, even if I have a hundred other pairs. Does anyone else do this, or do they toss them aside, forgetting all the fun they have had, and all the help those socks have given them:(

What kind of socks do you wear? I wear regular socks. I don't need athletic socks, or tube socks, or knee-high sexy socks. I just need fricken socks.

Talk about socks!!! :D

Vermachtnis
03-21-2010, 11:35 PM
All girls should wear knee socks. :colbert:

Jings
03-21-2010, 11:36 PM
I spent £4.00, yes four whole pounds on a single pair of socks when my feet got wet a couple of months ago. Comfiest socks ever.

louby_4eva
03-21-2010, 11:50 PM
I love socks :) especially knee high socks :D :D :D They are so pretty.
I recently bought lots of socks because so many of mine had holes in and I've slowly been throwing the old ones away. I won't keep socks with holes in.

Smile and Be happy :love:

Shlup
03-21-2010, 11:53 PM
I don't wear socks on most days, but when I do they're usually sports socks. I used to wear cute socks all the time, but they wear out too fast. When I'm feeling fancy I have a couple of pairs of cute knee-highs.

Aerith's Knight
03-22-2010, 12:04 AM
The Sock Shiv,

Yes? No?

Agent Proto
03-22-2010, 12:05 AM
I have a bunch of socks with holes. As long they don't get too big, I'm fine. Right now, I'm not wearing any socks, because I have bandage wraps around both legs at the time. Oh boy.

Marshall Banana
03-22-2010, 12:08 AM
Strawberry socks, fuzzy socks, or my socks that have cute fortune cookies on them! They're all I have left, thanks to my doggies.

Merk
03-22-2010, 12:13 AM
I only wear black sports type socks, no higher than my shoes. I have about 40 pairs, all exactly the same. I love the feeling the first time I wear a new pair of socks.

NorthernChaosGod
03-22-2010, 12:26 AM
I only wear black socks, and then most of them are no shows because I hate having high socks or have them showing. I have a few pairs of longer black socks for when it's cold or when I wear boots.

Brunettepudding
03-22-2010, 12:44 AM
I wear just socks. Ankle socks, knee high socks. Okay, I only wore those when my old school had a uniform, and the skirt looked fucking slutty.

The knee length socks somehow helped with that, haha.

But now, just ankle socks.

Merk
03-22-2010, 12:45 AM
All girls should wear knee socks.

Maybe not all, but I agree it's a good look.

Freya
03-22-2010, 01:39 AM
I love socks but hate shoes. I really do love them. I specifically go to the store to look for novelty socks with things on them. I'm currently wearing ones that have a coffee guy and he says "this is why I'm hot."

If you ever want to get me gift ;););) Get me socks.

Jiro
03-22-2010, 01:58 AM
All of my socks are white ankle socks except for a handful of black ones to wear when wearing trousers to formal things. I only throw out socks if I have to, I keep them with holes and loose elastic and everything.

All girls should wear knee socks. :colbert:
Yes please

NorthernChaosGod
03-22-2010, 03:08 AM
I wear just socks. Ankle socks, knee high socks. Okay, I only wore those when my old school had a uniform, and the skirt looked smurfing slutty.

Awesome. :drool:

Lightening
03-22-2010, 05:38 AM
I mostly wear ankle socks, but i haven't thrown out my older socks yet in case all my ankle socks get dirty, which reminds me that I have laundry to do.

~*~Celes~*~
03-22-2010, 05:46 AM
I LOVE white cotton ankle-cut socks, specifically the ones with Hanes written on the bottom in pink lettering. They fit me perfectly.

Besides white cotton ankle-cut, I wear fuzzy socks :D Great for days when you just want to lounge around in comfy clothes and/or to bed.

Bastian
03-22-2010, 05:47 AM
I wear only black ankle socks and as soon as one gets a hole I put it in my "rags" bag . . . which is overflowing because I don't do all that much cleaning. :takeabow:

VexNet
03-23-2010, 12:54 AM
I love socks also!
I wear normal black ones myself, used to always wear athletic socks since I loved how they looked with shorts.

If I see any cute dorky socks, I'll get them!

I love long/ loose socks on girls, stripey and cute ones too!