PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Age: Orgins -Awakening

Freya
03-22-2010, 08:02 AM
Ok I know most of the users here are all WOOO FFXIII but really I'm curious about this expansion. I personally haven't beat the original yet but i'll be finishing it here soon after I get back from vacation.

Has anyone played it yet and if so OPINIONS PLOX!

Aerith's Knight
03-22-2010, 11:01 PM
I have it, but haven't been able to play it yet.

Shlup
03-23-2010, 01:17 AM
I've been really wanting to play this game. I know I'll like it, I even have it downloaded, but I just haven't gotten around to it. I'm too cheap to pay for it and am finding more and more that I prefer console gaming to PC.

Good to see they're coming out with an expansion though. I will play this game, dammit! Maybe after I'm done being all "WOO FFXIII!" and finish Arkham Asylum.

McLovin'
03-23-2010, 04:04 AM
It's out?! Niiiice. Some motivation to return to this game for spring break.

~*~Celes~*~
03-23-2010, 10:22 PM
I want to buy this SO BADLY. I want to finish all my other characters in Origins first, though. :D

bipper
03-23-2010, 10:36 PM
I want to buy this SO BADLY. I want to finish all my other characters in Origins first, though. :D

I paid for the game like a month ago. I just have to pick it up from game stop 0_o

Shadowdust
03-24-2010, 03:36 PM
The expansions was mailed out last Thursday and it looks like it is scheduled to be here Friday. I'm looking forward to playing it. :D I hope it doesn't have an effect on the mods I really like. I'd hate to lose my ability to dual wield two-handed weapons or give up my high res textures.

Freya
03-24-2010, 05:19 PM
I hear it lacks alistair D: I loved him he was so cute :( I hope he at least appears in it.

Iceglow
03-24-2010, 11:44 PM
Well, he became king in the end of the games cannon storyline. From the trailers I viewed he is in the games expansion for a while as King of Ferelden but he doesn't feature otherwise no.

As requested by Bipper, sorry guys forget myself at times.

bipper
03-24-2010, 11:46 PM
Ice, can you wrap that :bou::bou::bou::bou: in a spoiler tag. She said she hadnt finished, and the game is still spoil-able.

:)

~*~Celes~*~
03-24-2010, 11:47 PM
I, too, adore Alistair. I worked SO hard to be able to romance him with my Noble Human! He's so adorable how pure and shy he is :D

Freya
03-24-2010, 11:49 PM
Oh I know he's king cause My goal was to marry him and become queen :)

bipper
03-24-2010, 11:56 PM
My casteless dwarf is gonna be queen ladies. sorry to crush your dreams.

I didn't know he becomes king - totally figured though.

Edit: Lol, added spoiler tag - I am such a hypocrite :)

Shadowdust
03-25-2010, 01:56 AM
Surprisingly, I got Awakening today. So far so good. It's nice to see the level cap moved up. Sadly though, those of you that had the Blood Dragon Armor will have to go without it for the expansion. In fact, all of my DLC items seem to be missing. Fortunately, my Dwarven Heavy Armor was still available so I don't have to run around naked for the first part. :p

McLovin'
03-28-2010, 09:29 AM
Downloaded it. Leveling is much faster and you get gold a lot faster too. It's just basically a new zone but it's fine so far.