PDA

View Full Version : Worst Game Ever, like SERIOUSLY.

Laddy
03-22-2010, 08:32 AM
What game is so laughably bad that you actually play for sheer enjoyment.

Although it's pretty and the battle system is fun, Magna Carta: Tears of Blood's atrocious localization and voice acting gets me rolling in laughter everythime.

And I totally thought Calintz was a chick. I like to think I'm good at that stuff.

Xaven
03-22-2010, 11:38 AM
The Typing of the Dead is some weird combination of worst possible and best possible. Youtube it if you don't know what's up. xP I'm happy to say I've beaten it, though the last level is awfully hard! I've only gotten through it two times I think. D: The voice acting and the general absurdity of the typing prompts make it completely worth it though!

Bolivar
03-22-2010, 09:44 PM
DAMNATION!!! Oh my Lord is this game so abysmally bad. It has absolutely some of the worst writing ever conceived ("Freedom belongs to those who live in the present, for only they can truly know peace" I'm not making this up) and at times some pretty bad voice acting to go with it. The framerate drops at the worst times, things glitch to all high hell, and there's one particular animation that's so laughably bad that... well, you burst out laughing.

That said, it's a barely competent 3rd person shooter with a cover system that you can at least play. The enemies and animations are poor but it's still just a game you can solve and play. One thing they did do kinda right was the platforming - you scale some really tall things and it's more than the auto-climb of Assassin's Creed.

I would definitely recommend it to anyone with a PS3/360 if it drops to $10-15 bucks if they want a good laugh. It's got co-op so you can invite your buddies over to check it out.

Shlup
03-23-2010, 01:29 AM
The Typing of the Dead is some weird combination of worst possible and best possible. Youtube it if you don't know what's up. xP I'm happy to say I've beaten it, though the last level is awfully hard! I've only gotten through it two times I think. D: The voice acting and the general absurdity of the typing prompts make it completely worth it though!

I've always wanted to play that game but the only place I know that has it has it in Japanese and they keyboard is super jacked up. Looks like an awesome game though!

My favorite awful game is Party Babyz for Wii. :love:

http://content.vcommerce.com/products/444/53701444/fullsize.jpg

http://wiimedia.ign.com/wii/image/article/877/877326/imagine-party-babyz-images-20080528005810385_640w.jpg

It's like a party game with a bunch of mini-games and points and stuff. A lot of the mini-games are really fun! Some of them are really bad, and the end game for every round is awful. xD

Raistlin
03-23-2010, 01:38 AM
Shlup... just... wow.

Shlup
03-23-2010, 02:30 AM
You would love it. I am 100% confident that you would.

Raistlin
03-23-2010, 02:37 AM
Apparently you are more delusional than even I thought.