PDA

View Full Version : WTH!?

Laddy
03-22-2010, 08:46 AM
Is Amarant/Salamander just a monicker? What's his real name? Are Corals members of a race? Is his hair really made out of coral? GAAAHHH!!!!

Shlup
03-23-2010, 01:34 AM
"The Flaming Salamander" Ahahaha

I've never liked this character type, the "I only know meanness, I don't understand nice people, snarf snarf."

Xaven
03-23-2010, 12:39 PM
He's annoying and should've been replaced with a third white mage. >:O I don't remember any reference to anyone like him. Well, Queen Brahne had blue skin too.

Oh. QB+A=G is what.

nik0tine
03-23-2010, 12:46 PM
"The Flaming Salamander" Ahahaha

Interesting things happen, albeit briefly, if you change his name to Homosexual.

Goldenboko
03-24-2010, 03:49 AM
Amarant was always the biggest letdown of this game for me. I loved all the characters and I even felt that Amarant was pretty badass, however he's character was never explained at all. The race was a silly attempt at development. I loved the cast so much, I wish that they had just put a bit more time into Amarant, and Freya. (Yes, I know that Freya headlined a few times, but I felt that she REALLY had untapped potential).

Freya
03-24-2010, 04:51 AM
You can put more time into me any time gobo ;)

No I agree though, like with Freya she was very prominent the first discish but then after that she had nothing important. With Amarant he entered and then well nothing happened! His character was a letdown. They could have done a lot more with him. I liked how he was learning compassion but they didn't delve into that enough.

McLovin'
03-24-2010, 04:58 AM
He had a badass theme. He is badass.