PDA

View Full Version : Fishy fun!

Freya
03-22-2010, 09:15 AM
So my niece is 3. She loves all things Disney and Barbie. I'm up here visiting her and she started to sing some lil mermaid songs. I then thought of the KH singing minigame thing.

Personally thought it was way fun. But the thing is, it stuck out in my mind even in just normal everyday interactions with my niece.

SO QUESTION IS..... Anything from the KH series that you might randomly think about? Stuff that sticks out in your mind.

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-22-2010, 09:21 AM
I have a Sora wall scroll and a plushie, so...

Mostly Passion will randomly play in my head, that or sometimes Simple and Clean!

「思い出せば。はるか、はるか。未来は。。。」

Freya
03-22-2010, 09:40 AM
Simple and clean came on my pandora randomly the other day. I was so surprised because my station had nothing to do with that really.

Pheesh
03-22-2010, 12:48 PM
There are certain kinds of ice creams you can get that look an awful lot like those salty ones from KH2. So my mind tends to wander to that. Or sometimes I'll just be thinking "hmm, what is the most absolute greatest game in the whole smurfing universe?" And then interestingly enough kingdom hearts is just there... funny that.

Marshall Banana
03-22-2010, 05:46 PM
Every time I watch The Little Mermaid, I'm reminded of how bare the Atlantica of Kingdom Hearts is in comparison. =(

Aerith's Knight
03-22-2010, 06:17 PM
Being on a strange world sounds kinda cool, I'm sometimes reminded of that.

P4ine
03-22-2010, 07:05 PM
CLEVER LITTLE SNEEAAAK!

Xaven
03-24-2010, 02:17 PM
Actually, the songs from Atlantica in KH2 do pop into thought fairly often! More often than anything else from the KH universe, anyhow! I really like them!

I have a Sora wall scroll and a plushie, so...
Jealouuuus. :|

Pheesh
03-24-2010, 02:31 PM
I also know a few of the songs from the series on piano...but it seems a little obvious to say that playing songs from kingdom hearts would remind me of kingdom hearts.

Mercen-X
03-24-2010, 06:42 PM
Nothing. Mostly because everything KH, FF, anime (and also we're slowly approaching the age where addressing all American cartoons as anime as well will be the norm), manga, graphic novels, etc. are being absorbed into my head and usurped by my corrupted imagination to become unholy creatures no one wants to be a part of, but they will have no choice because they will be drawn them like starving insects.

qwertysaur
03-29-2010, 07:38 AM
Seasalt ice cream is actually quite good. :p