PDA

View Full Version : Fast Food!

smittenkitten
03-22-2010, 10:05 AM
http://www.graphicsbydezign.com/images/clip-art/food-fast.gif

What's your favourite Fast Food Restaurant?

I'm starting to get into the habit of getting a McCDonalds for breakfast each morning. I just can't help myself it's just scrummy! :mogumogu:

oddler
03-22-2010, 10:11 AM
Scrummy sounds like a bad adjective! :Oo:

Since Burger King has $1 Double Cheeseburgers now, I gorge there. :choc2:

Miriel
03-22-2010, 10:13 AM
In-N-Out Burgers and King Taco are the only fast food places I eat with any regularity these days. Both places are family owned and local to California and delicious.

I haven't eaten McDonald's in 5 years, ever since I saw Supersize Me. :o I used to love McDonald's breakfast. Same with KFC, I used to LOVE that :bou::bou::bou::bou:. And I miss it! Sometimes, the less you know, the better. :(

NorthernChaosGod
03-22-2010, 10:16 AM
Definitely In-N-Out, they have the best burgers. Also, their animal fries are fucking delicious.

My usual combo is a Double Double animal style with animal fries and a root beer float. :love:

Shlup
03-22-2010, 11:23 PM
I don't remember the last time I went to a burger joint. I guess I like McDonalds best; they have the best fries and I really like Big Macs and McNuggets. I prefer smaller family places though, those ones that have like menus with everything from breakfast to burgers to burritos to steaks to sammiches. They usually have the good kind of fried zucchini, which is my favorite.

Most of the time if I eat fast food it's the fast food sushi bowl place near my house or Del Taco.

Aerith's Knight
03-22-2010, 11:27 PM
Could TGIF be considered a fast food restaurant?

Freya
03-22-2010, 11:31 PM
Sonic. Yummmmm

Raistlin
03-22-2010, 11:36 PM
I don't go to fast foot places much anymore. But McDonald's does have good breakfast, though I slightly prefer Hardee's for that (<3 bacon, egg, and cheese sammiches). For lunch/dinner, I prefer Arby's and Wendy's. Both have good chicken sammiches.

Freya
03-22-2010, 11:41 PM
OH YEAH! Wendy's chicken nuggets are the best!

bipper
03-22-2010, 11:41 PM
We only have one Hardee's around here. Hardee's and A&W are my favorites. Taco Bell is a guilty pleasure.

either way, I am removing them from my diet, unless necessary.

Bunny
03-22-2010, 11:48 PM
I don't remember the last time I went to a burger joint. I guess I like McDonalds best; they have the best fries and I really like Big Macs and McNuggets. I prefer smaller family places though, those ones that have like menus with everything from breakfast to burgers to burritos to steaks to sammiches. They usually have the good kind of fried zucchini, which is my favorite.

Leave California now. You are a horrible resident and you should be burned.

In-and-Out is the second best fast food restaurant I know of. The first is a local one in Colorado called JB's. The burgers are only slightly less tasty but the fries are more glorious. They also offer a bunch of weird :bou::bou::bou::bou: for a fast food restaurant. Like chicken gizzards.

I don't eat fast food that often anymore.

Shlup
03-23-2010, 12:51 AM

Leave California now. You are a horrible resident and you should be burned.

Why, because I'm not enough of a fatty?? xP

I don't like Inn & Out fries.

Aerith's Knight
03-23-2010, 12:56 AM
I know my answer now! Shlup helped me with her post.

My favorite fast food is the food at the Shiny diner. It's not actually called the shiny diner, but it looks like a diner from the 60's, with brushed up chrome and red leather chairs and whatnot. It has the best breakfast in the whole region and I used to eat there with my friends after a hard Saturday morning lecture.

Bastian
03-23-2010, 12:58 AM
If I had my druthers I'd eat Taco Bell everyday. I actually LOVE it. But I cannot eat fast food but once a month. *sigh*

Clouded Sky
03-23-2010, 03:42 AM
Yoshinoya! So good, so cheap! Gyudon (rice, beef, onions) is the most delicious thing ever!

Merk
03-23-2010, 03:50 AM
OH YEAH! Wendy's chicken nuggets are the best!

Fact

I'm starting to get into the habit of getting a McCDonalds for breakfast each morning. I just can't help myself it's just scrummy!

The sausage egg and cheese McGriddle is spectacular

Sonic. Yummmmm

I cry myself to sleep every night because there are no sonics in New Jersey.

Every fast food place I've ever been to has its good and bad points.

NorthernChaosGod
03-23-2010, 08:58 AM
Why, because I'm not enough of a fatty?? xP

I don't like Inn & Out fries.

Who doesn't like a woman with some curves? ;]

But seriously, wtf? In-N-Out burgers are the best, and you can get cheese fries or animal fries.

Loony BoB
03-23-2010, 05:57 PM
I like KFC for their zinger tower burgers. McDonalds' double cheeseburgers are also fantastic. What else? Hmmm. I suppose pizza is good, but for me it's hard to find a perfect pizza these days... maybe it's because I have them too often and they just aren't special anymore.

Jess
03-23-2010, 07:18 PM
McDonalds breakfasts are amazinggggg. Double sausage and egg mcmuffin, hash brown and fresh orange juice...mmmmmmmmmmm. I work close by to one, but I avoid going there for breakfast often because otherwise I'd turn into a hugeee fatty.

My favourite fast food for lunch/dinner though, is Burger King. Its damn good. and they don't drown their fries in salt. and you can get mayo with your fries! and the burgers are 10x better than McDonalds burgers. mm.

I used to never ever ever eat KFC, but every now and again now, I'll eat a fillet tower burger! (hold the ketchup, though- just mayo & cheese!)

Pizza is good, but I practically next to never get it from fast food places.

ALTHOUGH i freaking love hot dogs and my work is right next to a market with a hot dog stall and I'm DYING to eat one because it smells sooooooooo good.

i like food, so what? :(

Psychotic
03-23-2010, 08:00 PM
My favourite fast food for lunch/dinner though, is Burger King. Its damn good. and they don't drown their fries in salt. and you can get mayo with your fries! and the burgers are 10x better than McDonalds burgers. mm.Haha I knew that you'd mention the mayo at Burger King when I saw you were the last poster.

I think McDonald's have better burgers but Burger King have better fries. :shobon:

Depression Moon
03-23-2010, 08:09 PM
Breakfast and the $1 sundaes is the only thing McDonald's has going for it. I like Burger King a lot and gotta have my Bojangle's biscuits. I have to make sure to tell them to make it fresh because sometimes they give me old hard burnt stuff left under a heating lamp.

BTW McDonald's burgers taste like boiled rat bologna.

Loony BoB
03-23-2010, 08:16 PM
Boiled rat bologna tastes that good?

Pheesh
03-23-2010, 08:22 PM
Ever since I saw the south park episode I've wanted to try Chipotle Mexican Grill, but we don't have it here. Anyone care to comment on whether I'm missing out?

As far as what I like; Nando's is probably top of the list, but they take a bit too long. McDonald's is my 'true fast food' joint of choice. Double quarter pounders are delish. They also have the best fries and breakfasts.

Breine
03-23-2010, 09:14 PM
Sunset Boulevard (A Danish version of Subway), Subway, Burger King and McDonald's are probably my favourites. I don't eat fast food that much, but I do love it like a son of a bitch. Sometimes I just can't get enough.

Jess
03-23-2010, 09:23 PM
My favourite fast food for lunch/dinner though, is Burger King. Its damn good. and they don't drown their fries in salt. and you can get mayo with your fries! and the burgers are 10x better than McDonalds burgers. mm.Haha I knew that you'd mention the mayo at Burger King when I saw you were the last poster.

I think McDonald's have better burgers but Burger King have better fries. :shobon:
Fries are just better with mayo. I can't help it!

Most people I know say the opposite to you, better burgers at BK and better fries at McDonalds.

I think everything about BK is better... except obviously the breakfasts! :jess:

Ashi
03-23-2010, 09:39 PM
Not a big fan of burgers and stuff D: don't often get them, but last time I was with friends we had McDonald's dinner, I got a happy meal :p

Does Yo Sushi count as fast food? The sushi is just...there. It's probably where I've been going the most over the past few months.

Aerith's Knight
03-23-2010, 10:42 PM
It's been a while since I've been in the states, but isn't there a Japanese fast food joint? I can remember I ordered General Tao chicken from that once. That was pretty awesome.

~*~Celes~*~
03-23-2010, 11:02 PM
I think my first favorite fast food place would be Wendy's. Second place would be Burger King, third place Taco Bell, fourth McDonald's.

Burger King used to be first until I re-discovered Wendy's after a couple of years of going without. What was I thinking! :cry:

bipper
03-23-2010, 11:09 PM
Funny thing, I have been looking forward to tonight - because I am going to grab some wendys before I head over to my buddy's house. I do love that place. Yum! brands = <3

Jessweeee♪
03-23-2010, 11:11 PM
Does Panda Express count? I love Panda Express. I literally eat orange chicken and fried rice every day I'm on campus.

Rodarian
03-23-2010, 11:17 PM
Last week I had gone to Mc'Donalds cause I seriously craved the french fries.The salty goodness of it...

I do miss Burger King though because at least the burgers are in larger portion than its rival.

Hmmm what wouldn't I give for Juicy Double King Burger... *licks lips*

Parker
03-23-2010, 11:22 PM
fatburger omnomnom

i am back in the UK now though :( so i guess my favourite is kfc

Miriel
03-23-2010, 11:31 PM
Ever since I saw the south park episode I've wanted to try Chipotle Mexican Grill, but we don't have it here. Anyone care to comment on whether I'm missing out?

I'm of the opinion that Chipotle sucks ass.

Zeldy
03-24-2010, 02:00 AM
Between Subway and McDonalds, yuuuuuuuum.

Jiro
03-24-2010, 03:50 AM
It's a hard choice for me, and usually depends on where I am. Subway, Wendy's and Hungry Jack's (Burger King) are probably my top three. But KFC sneaks in there whenever I have a craving for Mountain Dew!

Lawr
03-24-2010, 04:24 AM
In my little town we have a McDonalds, a Taco Bell, a Dairy Queen, and a Subway. Not a lot of options when it comes to fast food...but I do love the fries at McD's and and...OH GOOD GRACIOUS YESTERDAY I HAD A GRILLED STUFFED BURRITO AT TACO BELL.

THAT MONSTER WAS THE SIZE OF A FLASHLIGHT IT'S NEVER TAKEN ME THAT LONG TO EAT A BURRITO...FINGER FOOD IN MY LIFE.

But seriously though it'll fill you up. I just wish they'd put a little less beans in it, because I don't really like the taste of re-fried beans.

Jessweeee♪
03-24-2010, 04:35 AM
I ate a burrito from McDonalds once. My room mate looked at me like I was crazy, but it actually tasted pretty good! And I didn't get diarrhea!

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-24-2010, 07:55 AM
Dixie Lee has the best fried chicken ever, though it is only found in the Maritimes and a bit of the Gaspee. KFC pales in comparison.

NorthernChaosGod
03-24-2010, 10:49 AM

As far as what I like; Nando's is probably top of the list, but they take a bit too long. McDonald's is my 'true fast food' joint of choice. Double quarter pounders are delish. They also have the best fries and breakfasts.

Everyone here loves Chipotle, but I hate it. The food is bland, they put rice in their burritos, and it costs too much.

Xaven
03-24-2010, 11:07 AM
In-N-Out and Chipotle, by far! Yom!

Does Panda Express count? I love Panda Express. I literally eat orange chicken and fried rice every day I'm on campus.
Ewwww, constant Pandaaa~~ I have one on campus too, but I wouldn't fathom eating there daily. The only reason I'll go there is to get a side of eggplant tofu! :D

G13
03-24-2010, 01:40 PM
Ron's Drive In, a local buger joint. It's been around since the '60's apparently. Their bacon bugers are bitchin' and their chicken fingers are godly.

Another great local place is Dick's. Whammy's are the absolute :bou::bou::bou::bou:! Get a couple of them and you're set. Dick's on Sprague, there's a lot of jokes about that. (Sprague is the street you find hookers prowling around.)

Laddy
03-27-2010, 01:10 AM
Krystal!!!!!!

Those cute lil' burgy-wurgies make my day!

fire_of_avalon
03-27-2010, 09:16 PM
I feel very sorry that no one else here has experienced the magic of either Cookout or Five Guys. Cookout is a North Carolina chain that serves everything from burgers, to chicken fingers, to pulled pork bbq but the absolute best thing about Cookout is the milkshake. There are nearly 30 varieties of Cookout shake. Including watermelon in late summer and egg nog at Christmas. It is astounding.

Five Guys is an East Tennessee chain that makes the absolute best cheeseburger I've ever had the pleasure of eating. I have no idea how they do it, but you know how people say homemade is better? not true when up against 5 guys.

eestlinc
03-27-2010, 09:24 PM
Five Guys expanded to Atlanta recently, and I think they are in DC as well. Haven't made it to Alaska yet. But I hear they make a good burger.

Dick's in Seattle makes an super awesome version of the McDonald's plain cheeseburger.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-27-2010, 09:25 PM
Five Guys is all over the southeastern United States. It's about as good as the greasy Hamburger variety gets, but I'd still rather just dip their fries into their malt vinegar.

Rebellious Eagle
03-27-2010, 10:56 PM
Fast food is bad for you! :O
So I like Subway. Delicious and nutritious, am I right?
Here in the Northeast we don't have any Hardee's, or Jack-in-the-Box, or In-n-Out Burgers. We're rather lame that way.

Chloe.
03-27-2010, 11:01 PM
KFC and McDonalds are my favourites, KFC probably comes top though! :jess:

NorthernChaosGod
03-27-2010, 11:04 PM
Here in the Northeast we don't have any Hardee's, or Jack-in-the-Box, or In-n-Out Burgers. We're rather lame that way.

Haha, Subway is just as bad for you as any other fast food joint, unless you get plain sandwiches.

Rebellious Eagle
03-27-2010, 11:10 PM

Haha, Subway is just as bad for you as any other fast food joint, unless you get plain sandwiches.

Yeah, but I usually get chicken or turkey with some vegetables. And no crazy condiments except for mustard. Pretty good.

Brunettepudding
03-28-2010, 01:12 AM
Panda Express or Burger King, definitely.

Panda is just so yummy, and a whole lotta food for cheap, and Burger King has the best fries EVER IMO.