PDA

View Full Version : Clueless

oddler
03-22-2010, 10:08 AM
I know nothing about the Kingdom Hearts games so... it's time for you to sell them to me. Sell in the sense of explain why I should play them. You can sit across from me and we can sit with our legs crossed toward each other if you like. (That's an unequivical sex invite.)

I hear they have Disney characters in them. Mixed with... Final Fantasy characters? What, why? Please explain this to me if you can without spoiling too much of the major unknowns. (Anything you can do to draw attention to your mouth is good.)

And something about Keyblades? Are there doors in these games? I mean, I guess that's not really special unless... Unless they're special doors. And if the key doesn't go to a door, then what the hell. (As if.)

Pheesh
03-22-2010, 12:52 PM
Oh there are doors...and they're more special than you could ever imagine. Also, the story is amazing and the gameplay is engaging, it also has a more than decent sequel.

I'd go into more detail, but this cross legged position is really uncomfortable.

PuPu
03-22-2010, 09:40 PM
I hear they have Disney characters in them. Mixed with... Final Fantasy characters?

Not really. FF pretty much only makes cameos, and that's about it. The biggest "mix" of FF and Disney would be Cloud showing up in Hercules' world.

And something about Keyblades? Are there doors in these games? I mean, I guess that's not really special unless... Unless they're special doors. And if the key doesn't go to a door, then what the hell. (As if.)

Those doors happen to be doors to hearts.