PDA

View Full Version : T.V Shows

smittenkitten
03-22-2010, 10:18 AM
http://www.blumedialab.com/television/images/television_300x300_icon.png

What T.V shows are you into at the moment?

I am on the edge of my seat with Lost and love the occational 8 out of 10 cats and Mock of the week for a good laugh!

Miriel
03-22-2010, 10:32 AM
Modern Family is the best new show on television. It's reminiscent of Arrested Development, but less quirky and less based on lightening fast play on words. So it's a little less smart than AD (but still smarter than 90% of shows out there), but much more accessible to a wider audience. This show is going to last.

Still waiting for my two other favorite shows Glee & True Blood to come back from hiatus and of course there's always the nightly editions of The Daily Show and the Colbert Report.

The Man
03-22-2010, 10:35 AM
Lost and Battlestar Galactica are the main two grabbing my attention right now. I have no idea what I'm going to do when I finish the last few episodes of BSG. Beyond that, Castle, Caprica, FlashForward and V provide entertainment but I don't think any of them rival those two shows yet (although Caprica shows signs that it may eventually).

Miriel
03-22-2010, 11:10 AM
I have no idea what I'm going to do when I finish the last few episodes of BSG.

You'll probably be busy cursing and WTFing when that happens. :greenie:

Raistlin
03-22-2010, 05:00 PM
My TV obsessions are House and eager anticipation for Dexter's next season.

Merk
03-22-2010, 05:08 PM
Burn Notice, the office (although it's not as good as it used to be), 30 Rock, and It's always sunny in philadelphia.

Freya
03-22-2010, 05:09 PM
Glee, it's about to come back so i'm all excited. True Blood as well, it comes back in June.

I have like 2 episodes left of BSG so i'm trying to finish that. Otherwise i've been watching the rotton tomatoes show and super news lately :D

Bunny
03-22-2010, 05:51 PM
I'm catching up on Chuck and Dexter, which are both very good shows. I'm waiting for the new seasons of Breaking Bad, Dexter, True Blood, and Californication to either start or pick up speed. House and How I Met Your Mother are always entertaining to watch.

I've all but given up on Lost, though I still watch it in a feeble hope that the producers and cast will stop jerking me around for 45 minutes.

Psychotic
03-22-2010, 06:54 PM
Lost and South Park. I don't know what I'll do when Lost ends. Probably finally get into BSG or Dexter instead because everyone seems to love them.

Freya
03-22-2010, 06:59 PM
Oh big bang theory! I love that.

Rantz
03-22-2010, 07:10 PM
I was persuaded to give Firefly another chance and am now in love. Also United States of Tara just started its second season! Very excited to see it.

Shlup
03-23-2010, 02:54 AM
As usual I follow in Miriel's TV footsteps: my latest TV obsession is Modern Family.

I also regularly watch and love The Office, Grey's Anatomy, Glee, The Secret Life of the American Teenager (shut up), Venture Brothers, South Park, Vampire Diaries, Private Practice, Desperate Housewives, The Tudors, Weeds, True Blood, and The Biggest Loser. <3

Ashi
03-23-2010, 09:33 PM
My friend lent me the first four seasons of House MD and I've been hooked ever since! Don't really watch much else...

Aerith's Knight
03-23-2010, 10:12 PM
How I met your mother and NCIS. Most of my shows ended or were cancelled. Scrubs was started up again, but without Zach Braff.. I don't know.

~*~Celes~*~
03-23-2010, 10:17 PM
Secret Life of the American Teenager, True Blood, Glee, House (off and on, I have lots of catching up to do), Make It or Break It, Life Unexpected, Gossip Girl (some moderate catching up to do, like 2 episodes as opposed to SEASONS of House), Greek (entering its last season boo D: ), Big Bang Theory, and Top Gear (lots of catching up to do here as well).

RIP Dollhouse :cry: