PDA

View Full Version : Pessimistic

Laddy
03-22-2010, 10:59 AM
I'm sorry but this game hasn't convinced me to buy it yet.

Convince me, what makes this worth a look?

Miriel
03-22-2010, 11:14 AM
Yeeaah. This game hasn't convinced you to buy it cause the game was only announced a few months ago, Alpha testing hasn't even started, we've only just learned what the job roles are going to be, and we have only a vague idea of what the game will be like as a whole. :o We don't even have a release date for the game yet.

Maybe wait a few months after they've rolled out Alpha and Beta testing and we get a little more info about the gameplay/storyline before demanding that people give you details as to why you should play the game.

Some of us are interested because we're fans of FFXI or maybe some people just like MMORPGs in general. But even those of us who are interested despite there being so little info will have to wait months before we get to play the game, and a chunk of time playing the game before we can decide if we even like it and whether it's worth it to go around telling other people to play it too.

Ouch!
03-22-2010, 05:01 PM
Convince me, what makes this worth a look?
So far it looks to be one of the first major MMORPGs in ages that isn't a World of Warcraft clone. Also, everything Miriel said.

Rostum
03-23-2010, 10:00 AM
What they said.

Believe it or not it's one of the most highly anticipated MMO's that's coming out this year. From what I have seen so far compared to other MMO's that are expected to be released this or next year, it is the best looking one and will probably be highly original when compared.

In fact, I'm wondering how you think there's enough information out there to even make judgement on it. There's far less information out there than there is on FFXIII Versus.

Mezlabor
04-19-2010, 12:02 PM
Game looks very original between the flexibilty offered by guild leves the flexibilty they are talkin about with the Armory system, and the games story driven focus I think it looks great.