PDA

View Full Version : The return of the loveable robot.

Aerith's Knight
03-22-2010, 12:32 PM
So who's all exited about the new Futurama season coming up?

I was thinking the fans could watch the new episode at the same time, and use this forum as an outlet for our pseudo-understanding or outraged comments and the general this-would've-been-better stuff.

...You know, the usual. only faster.

http://www.billingsgazette.com/app/blog-archives/501/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/futurama_20080722.jpg

Pheesh
03-22-2010, 01:33 PM
There's only one loveable robot and he's in my sig.

(I guess that was a 'this-would've been better' post)

Mo-Nercy
03-22-2010, 06:29 PM
I've never been more 'exited' in my life!

Seriously though, I <3 Futurama. I was sad to see it get canned, and I loved the movies, so I was ecstatic to hear it was coming back. I only hope that it's as funny as it was before because The Simpsons is really losing it's steam in my books.

Freya
03-22-2010, 07:18 PM
I saw the new southpark and the commercial for the new futurama came on and it was just, i was just.... omg I'm just :hyper:

Bastian
03-22-2010, 08:13 PM
Good news, everyone!

I <3 Futurama! I've watched every single episode and movie at least twice (because they all have commentaries, and I LOVE their commentaries!). So I'm mother smurfing excited!

Of course, I don't have cable, so I'm not sure how I"ll manage to see the program . . .

NorthernChaosGod
03-22-2010, 11:21 PM
Good news, everyone!
You are now reading the post in Professor Farnsworth's voice.

I didn't even know it was coming back! I just watched all the movies like last week, this is great news.

Freya
03-22-2010, 11:33 PM
Good news, everyone!

I always do when anyone says Good news.

Bastian
03-23-2010, 01:13 AM
Good news, everyone!

I always do when anyone says Good news.
Me too! And I like to say "Ooooh myyyyy!" like him. :P

Shlup
03-23-2010, 02:40 AM
Yaaaay! I am very excited for this.

Last I heard they were having trouble getting the original cast to work for what they were willing to pay them. How did that resolve?

Aerith's Knight
03-23-2010, 08:12 AM
Well, the movies were a success, so I'm guessing they just said that doing a series will increase the sales of the next movie, which would pay well.