Snow White

Aurora

Bell

Cinderalla

Jasmine

Alice

and....

Kairi

Now what I didn't like as to why did they have to choose Alice of all Girls to be one of Princesses of Hearts...

I would have liked someone else to have replaced her like Pocahontas or Wendy....

Anyhow other suggestions I welcome but enlighten me to why Alice makes sense...

Oh and Kairi as princess didn't really make too much sense either since she was on Square Enix side of things.... Maybe Alice should have been replaced with another Square Enix crew....

Hmmmmmm

Pheesh
03-22-2010, 02:37 PM
The story would have completely collapsed if Kairi wasn't one of the princesses, but they probably could have made Rinoa one of the seven or something.

I think once they got to Alice they were probably at the point where they were out of true princesses. I don't think Alice or Wendy are really princesses (I thought they were just rich :p), and I never saw Pocahontas, but there wasn't a reference to the Pocahontas series in either of the 2 games, so it may have been a bit out of place (although I guess there were no snow white references either...hmmm)

Rodarian
03-22-2010, 04:02 PM
:O Ain't so...

Yea Kairi can be be exemption as she does connect the story.... Pocahontas is true princes in a sense that she was daughter to the Chief...So it would make her more of Princess than Alice...

I like your Rinoa idea as well..It would make sense and it'd be awesome if Squall joined in as a forth member... But I guess Disney had to insist that every fourth character should be of Disney stock :P

FYI

Apparently there is going to be worlds for remainder of princesses...

Pheesh
03-22-2010, 04:45 PM
Yeah, I always found it weird there was no snow white world, although I never liked it as much as other Disney movies I would have thought it would be standard stock for one of the games.

NEITHER OF THE TWO OF YOU EVEN GIVE A :bou::bou::bou::bou:! YOU'RE SPAMMING FOR STATS YOU SOULESS TWATS.

Well just don't say that in any of the forums that people actually read. I'm trying to fly under the radar here. Each group of posts is strategically set 7 minutes and 38 seconds apart to avoid suspicion. :cool:

Marshall Banana
03-22-2010, 05:31 PM
It would make more sense for Ariel to become a human in the first game and be one of the Princesses of Heart. I guess Alice is just a substitute!

Mercen-X
03-25-2010, 08:53 PM
If I remember correctly the Seven Princesses were
Snow White
Aurora
Bell
Cinderella
Jasmine
Alice
and....
Kairi

Well, the term is "Princess of Heart" not royal princess or princess by heritage/inheritance, etc.
I still can't say that I really understand the qualifiers though and I think it's bullskite that they put a damned number on it. If anything, they should explain as those being the "Seven KNOWN Princesses of Heart" meaning there may be more. If Alice counts as a princess then so does Elizabeth, Wendy, and Jane... and Mulan. Ariel should have been one for sure. If Bell and Cinderella count then they might as well have included Meg and Nala and then Kiara. Of course maybe you need to be human so then Ariel, Nala, and Kiara don't count.

By this point in time, I'd like to have Alice in the party if they based her on the new movie where she's wearing the Champion Armor and the Vorpal Sword. They should let us fight the Jabberwockee too, although it's supposed to based on what you fear so it should be partially affected by Sora, Donald, and Goofy being in the party. It might just affect it's attack style.

bipper
03-25-2010, 09:17 PM
What about fricken Cinderella. She is like THE princess...

Mercen-X
03-26-2010, 01:52 AM
wheh? Cinderella had to marry a prince to become princess. Belle had to marry a prince to become a princess. They're the same. Alice (apart from her wealth) doesn't qualify. Jasmine, Snow White, and Aurora are all princesses at least two of whom were supposed to wed a prince (Jasmine was supposed to marry a prince but married Aladdin; Snow White was never supposed to marry anyone and marrying Prince Charming was a coincidence; Aurora was engaged to Prince Phillip since she was born.)

bipper
03-26-2010, 02:07 AM
Yeah, I am wondering why use alice, when you have a real princes in the Disney canon left.