PDA

View Full Version : Webshows!

Jessweeee♪
03-22-2010, 02:31 PM
Talk about your favorite webshows! About anything! At all!

I like the Nostalgia Critic (http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic).

Breine
03-22-2010, 05:21 PM
"Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog" is good, but then again I tend to love everything Joss Whedon does.

Other than that I haven't really watched that many web shows. Lisa Kudrow's "Web Therapy" is kinda funny, though, and I also want to get into "The Guild" by Felicia Day.. just haven't done it yet.

Bunny
03-22-2010, 05:34 PM
Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog and The Guild are the only webshows I have made an effort to watch.

Raistlin
03-22-2010, 05:37 PM
Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog and The Guild are the only webshows I have made an effort to watch.

Same, and they were both very entertaining.

Aerith's Knight
03-22-2010, 08:46 PM

This and "The Legend of Neil".

demondude
03-22-2010, 08:52 PM
I love The Guild. :D

NeoCracker
03-22-2010, 08:56 PM
I watch quite of few shows on "That guy with the Glasses". Cinama Snob, Spoony, and Bennet the Sage being my favorites.

Freya
03-22-2010, 10:49 PM

This and "The Legend of Neil".

Those and I showed AK Neil xD

I like youtube things like =3, community channel, and puff and lil puff.

Shlup
03-23-2010, 02:57 AM
Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog made me cry too much.

The Nostalgia Critic is cool sometimes. No Punctuation is awesome. That Guy With Glasses does great five-second movies.

My favorite web show, though, is The Maria Bamford Show (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFHmNrxkuFU). Best female comedian out there.

Crop
03-23-2010, 03:04 AM
I watch quite of few shows on "That guy with the Glasses". Cinama Snob, Spoony, and Bennet the Sage being my favorites.

I liked Spoony better before he joined TGWTG. I still watch him, and The Angry Video Game Nerd though, but he's been getting worse lately. I've been watching them both for years now though, I suppose there are only so many laughs you can get out of them.