PDA

View Full Version : Bugged by bugs

Aerith's Knight
03-22-2010, 05:04 PM
Last night there were two bugs on my window. A spider and a ladybug. Now the spider I killed without a second thought, but then when I wanted to squish the ladybug like a marshmallow, I hesitated and finally with great effort released him outside my window.

My question to you: Do you discriminate between which bugs you kill and which you don't? And if so, which will you let live?

http://static.allergizer.com/allergizer.com/imgname--dealing_with_ladybug_allergies---50226711--asian_ladybug.jpg

Freya
03-22-2010, 05:22 PM
Urm only butterflies and lady bugs cause they are pretty and I like pretty things. Everything else freaks me out.

Psychotic
03-22-2010, 06:47 PM
I don't kill spiders for some reason. I just ignore 'em.

Bunny
03-22-2010, 07:35 PM
There was a ladybug on the curtain above my pillow the other night. I went to squish it and my girlfriend yelled at me. We had an argument about how ladybugs are poisonous; she didn't believe that they are (they are). After the argument, I told her she can deal with it and she put it on a piece of paper. Then I stole the paper and launched the ladybug like a rocket into the wall.

I kill bugs dead; I'm an Orkin man.

Imperfectionist
03-22-2010, 08:55 PM
I hate bugs, they should all die. Admitedly I don't mind butterflies and ladybugs so much unless they come near me, then that bizatch needs to go down.

Raistlin
03-22-2010, 11:39 PM
I kill bugs dead.

Vermachtnis
03-22-2010, 11:42 PM
I don't discriminate. Although I will hesitate with bees, cause if I miss, it'll be pissed of and sting me. So it's near a door or window I'll let it out.

Aerith's Knight
03-23-2010, 12:07 AM
I don't discriminate. Although I will hesitate with bees, cause if I miss, it'll be pissed of and sting me. So it's near a door or window I'll let it out.

It's worse with wasps. I tell you, they know they won't die stinging you.

Shlup
03-23-2010, 12:13 AM
I will only kill super tiny bugs if they're really in my way. Anything big enough to leave a splat would gross me out too much. So it's not by cuteness so much as by size.

The only bugs I force myself to kill are cockroaches because I really wouldn't want to let them breed in my home. Except for, you know, the ones I used to keep as pets. xD

bipper
03-23-2010, 12:14 AM
Only if they bug me. I could really careless, typically.

A fly flies at my face... yeah, that motherfucker is going down.