PDA

View Full Version : I have a theory about Final Fantasy VIII (Part Two)

Jessweeee♪
03-22-2010, 05:38 PM
http://www.fryingbear.com/articles/crapthology/FF8zell.jpg

The hot dogs have steroids in them! That's why they're so popular at this military school! Everyone has to be big and strong! Even when the Garden was having a little civil war they sold out. Why else would Squall have told everyone not to let the Galbadian soldiers eat them when they invaded?

Omni-Odin
03-22-2010, 05:42 PM
Because they're his hot dogs, and he can't let those traitorous bastards have any of them. :D

champagne supernova
03-23-2010, 10:52 PM
It all makes sense now. Ultimecia wanted to destroy Garden to get the recipe for them. And the only way she could know about the steroids is if she's Rinoa :p
Obviously she ate too many and developed roid rage.

Aerith's Knight
03-23-2010, 11:15 PM
They do seem to be sold out awfully quick, don't they? Perhaps steroids mixed with addictive substances. It would explain how they can hold themselves against a freaking high tech soldier garden like Galbadia Garden.

Xaven
03-24-2010, 04:39 AM
I simply suspect that the hot dogs are just the closest things to "delicious" that said military school cafeteria can produce.

:|

Okay, fine. They're jacked up with steroids.

Skyblade
03-28-2010, 05:25 AM
I'm fairly sure the hotdogs are imported, and the rest is just cafeteria food. Otherwise, why the hell wouldn't the cafeteria staff just make more stupid hotdogs to keep up with the demand? They say they're "doing what they can", but they're the stupid kitchen staff! Who the heck orders the food in the first place if not them? NORG? Is that NORG's real plan to take back the garden, cut off hot dog supplies until everyone surrenders?

Mo-Nercy
03-28-2010, 01:57 PM
No you're all wrong!

There are no hotdogs

It was all a plan conceived by Garden higher-ups to keep student morale up and add to their training as they rushed to the cafeteria to feast on these so-called "hotdogs" only to be told that there were no more and had to wake up earlier and run faster to get them. Look at Zell. He wanted them the most and the end result is that he became a SeeD, killed Ultimecia and trained himself into having the best Limit Break in the world!

Jessweeee♪
03-28-2010, 06:58 PM
My brain exploded!

qwertysaur
03-29-2010, 08:05 AM
they are actually flavored bread :p

Jessweeee♪
03-29-2010, 09:16 PM
Shhh!

Sephiroth
03-29-2010, 09:21 PM
Now let's continue by starting another thread: The theory of the kebap shops in the Royal City Rabanastre in Final Fantasy XII.

No.78
04-02-2010, 05:02 PM
Dude, the hot dogs are Ultimecia.

Jiro
04-04-2010, 02:16 PM
Mo Nercy might just be right