PDA

View Full Version : erotica! THRILLING erotica!

Moon Rabbits
03-22-2010, 06:32 PM
http://www.horror-movies.ca/albums/userpics/poster_chloe.jpg

What is the most recent erotic thriller you've seen :bigsmile:? Or your favorite.

Shlup
03-23-2010, 02:52 AM
Oo, nice cast there.

I, uhm... I don't think I've seen any. I prefer my erotica to be written and am not really into thrillers.

Breine
03-23-2010, 05:25 PM
Crash (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crash_(1996_film)) (The David Cronenberg movie) is actually a really good one. Quite captivating as far as I remember. Cronenberg is really talented.

Also, Wild Things comes to mind.. but that's probably mostly due to a very famous pool scene xD Man, it's been ages since I've seen that movie.

Shiny
03-23-2010, 09:26 PM
Hm, that's a toughie. The only erotic thriller I can think of that I've seen aside from Basic Instinct and Unfaithful is Fatal Attraction. I was watching Fatal Attraction for a second time sometime last month.

Rodarian
03-23-2010, 11:54 PM
The last move I watched that is erotic but had interesting storyline was
Short Bus... Something I recommend to those that aren't prudes because it does have a lot of graphic nudity! :D

Shlup
03-24-2010, 06:06 AM
Oo, I liked Unfaithful. That movie was hot.

Rodarian
03-24-2010, 05:55 PM
Why do most women I know like that movie.... I never really understood what so great about.. Care to explain it to me Shlup...

Another good movie I recommend Dare...Its an indie film but I found it really good to watch because it has some real naughty elements to it.

Breine
03-24-2010, 06:16 PM
The last move I watched that is erotic but had interesting storyline was
Short Bus... Something I recommend to those that aren't prudes because it does have a lot of graphic nudity! :D

Yeah, Shortbus is a great little movie. John Cameron Mitchell is badass.

It's got nothing to do with the thriller genre, though. It's definitely drama/comedy.

Christmas
04-19-2022, 05:27 AM
I'm a pure and innocent little human. What is Erotic Thriller? :bigsmile:

sharkythesharkdogg
04-19-2022, 04:44 PM
It's this. This is the entire genre.

sOnqjkJTMaA