PDA

View Full Version : pre vii

Moon Rabbits
03-22-2010, 06:38 PM
http://themes4bb.com/upload/files/users/fallentrance/FFVI_Art/Celes_FFVI.jpg

what pre-vii characters do you think should make an appearance in forthcoming kh games? or, if SE wanted to, which FF locations/worlds should be present?

P4ine
03-22-2010, 08:31 PM
Setzer from FFVI is in KHII, isn't he?? But he's a jerk, so I agree with you, there should be more pre-VII characters.

Narnia would be great, featuring Terra or Locke as a team mate. But fighting alongside Cecil also seems to be great.
But didn't Nomura say he'd never put a FF world into a KH?

Moon Rabbits
03-22-2010, 09:04 PM
But didn't Nomura say he'd never put a FF world into a KH?

yes, which is why i said IF square were to ever do that.

Momiji
03-22-2010, 09:22 PM
I'd love to see Rydia, Terra, Cecil, Palom, Porom, Celes, and so on show up sometime. As for FF worlds, I don't think I'd pick any, really.

SuperMillionaire
03-23-2010, 08:58 PM
Narnia is actually Disney, taken from The Chronicles of Narnia.

I'd say include new allies from III, IV, VI, and IX, as well as more allies from VII, VIII, and X. And perhaps more villains too. Maybe have The Spirits Within and some Crystal Chronicles characters in there too.

P4ine
03-23-2010, 10:20 PM
Oh god, why the heck did I write Narnia? I meant Narshe of course.

Mercen-X
03-24-2010, 08:21 PM
I actually do think it far more likely that they'll include characters from that crap movie Spirits than it is likely they'll include characters from pre-VII generations. Since it's by the same developer, you can expect to see characters from Versus XIII if they announce a subsequent KH installment upon it's release.

I'd put my vote to the Warrior of Light, Shadow (he is the ninja form of the Thief of Light, yo), Leon (from II), the Onion Knight (I don't care if he has a name), Rydia, Cecil, Edge, Bartz, Nanaki (wait that's VII). I guess that's it.

Wolf Kanno
03-25-2010, 12:30 AM
I'm hoping that in KHIII when your party goes to Olympus Coliseum and we do the inevitable "Hades hires an FF character to beat Hercules" that they bring Cecil and Kain. Shadow and Faris would be amusing as well.

Now that Nomura has done Dissidia, he may feel more comfortable using FF characters from titles he didn't work on.

Ouch!
03-25-2010, 04:53 PM
Narnia is actually Disney, taken from The Chronicles of Narnia.
Narnia is actually C.S. Lewis. Good luck getting his estate to cooperate.

Mercen-X
03-25-2010, 05:04 PM
Well, Disney at least has ownership of the first two films (their version anyway), so they could if they so desired.

I'm hoping that in KHIII when your party goes to Olympus Coliseum and we do the inevitable "Hades hires an FF character to beat Hercules" that they bring Cecil and Kain. Shadow and Faris would be amusing as well.

Realistically, expect them to follow the set merck theme. Hirable characters include (perhaps) Onion Knight, Warrior of Light and (definitely) Shadow, any SeeD member (excluding those already present in the series), (were Laguna, Kiros, and Ward mercks?), Tactics (and general Ivalice) mercks (maybe even Riskbreakers?), Crystal Chronicles: EoT mercks, Amaranth and Lani, Blitzers from X, etc.

Personally, I'd like to see Hades hire either Shadow, Laguna (or Kiros), or Amaranth... maybe Lani.

qwertysaur
03-29-2010, 07:40 AM
Nomura tries to avoid using characters he did not create.

That said I want Kefka to show up and do some crazy stuff :p

SuperMillionaire
03-29-2010, 01:48 PM
Don't forget about Terra (Branford, that is). Perhaps we should call her Terranea.

Here are the new characters I'd like to see in the next KH:
III: Luneth, Arc, Refia, Ingus, Cloud of Darkness
IV: Cecil, Rosa, Kain, Zemus
VI: Terranea, Locke, Celes, Sabin, Kefka
VII: Vincent, Zack (returning from BBS), Lucrecia, Red XIII
VIII: Rinoa, Laguna, Quistis, Irvine, Ultimecia
IX: Zidane, Garnet, Kuja
X: Lulu, Seymour

Momiji
03-29-2010, 01:57 PM
Terranea

:stare:

qwertysaur
03-29-2010, 03:24 PM
Terranea
What?

SuperMillionaire
03-29-2010, 04:30 PM
To avoid confusion with the Terra of BBS, I'd expand her name to Terranea.

qwertysaur
03-29-2010, 04:33 PM
Or you can say Tina. :p

SuperMillionaire
03-29-2010, 04:40 PM
Perhaps, that's good too, so...

Mercen-X
03-29-2010, 04:40 PM
Don't forget about Terra (Branford, that is). Perhaps we should call her Terranea.They probably created the character Terra for BBS for more than just the reason it syncs up with the elemental theme (i.e. they don't plan to include Terra from VI ever.)

I agree with qwertysaur though, if they include her now, the could call her Tina to avoid confusion. Though they could still just call her Terra for later installments since it's highly unlikely we'll ever see Terra again, what with him being transplanted by Xehanort.

SuperMillionaire
03-29-2010, 04:52 PM
I would suggest expanding her real name to Terranea, but using "Tina" as a nickname.

qwertysaur
03-29-2010, 04:58 PM
I would suggest expanding her real name to Terranea, but using "Tina" as a nickname.
But that means changing her name which makes no sense to do. Tina is her name in Japanese, so if she was ever included in Kingdom Hearts that's is what they will call her.

SuperMillionaire
03-29-2010, 05:02 PM
Yeah, I guess so...

qwertysaur
03-29-2010, 05:17 PM
Also I would love it if the cast of FFV were interspace travelers that you meet in random locations throughout the game having wacky adventures.

No.78
04-02-2010, 11:27 PM
Faris and Leila in the Pirates of the Caribbean world?

Oh yes.

Also I would love it if the cast of FFV were interspace travelers that you meet in random locations throughout the game having wacky adventures.

That would be awesome.

Jiro
04-04-2010, 01:34 PM
qwerts' suggestion there, I'm digging it.

I would love to see Sabin facing up against Herc. Getting his bear on, rawr.

Rebellious Eagle
04-04-2010, 03:17 PM

This.
And heck, I wouldn't mind seeing any III characters, either. They need more love.

SuperMillionaire
04-04-2010, 09:17 PM
More FF characters! And not just from the main series, but Spirits Within and Crystal Chronicles too!

qwertysaur
04-04-2010, 09:23 PM
The spirits within was a huge flop that Square would prefer to sooner forget :p

Depression Moon
04-04-2010, 09:44 PM
Probably most likely it would be Warrior of Light, but only if III is the last installment, Terra, Cecil, and or Kain. Mog might also be a possibility, actually he could very well fit in well with the game.

I'm good with no FF worlds. Nomura probably don't want them in for the same reasons that I don't want them in.

Jessweeee♪
04-04-2010, 10:24 PM
I think the pre-FFVII characters featured in Dissidia are most likely to show up.

blackmage_nuke
04-05-2010, 06:46 AM
If Terra shows up they should just refer to her as Tina or Bran since they refer to Squall as Leon. I have no idea where you got 'nea' from

Also I hate how they made Setzer such an ass

PuPu
04-05-2010, 07:27 AM
KH needs less FF.

SuperMillionaire
04-05-2010, 01:55 PM
If Terra shows up they should just refer to her as Tina or Bran since they refer to Squall as Leon. I have no idea where you got 'nea' from

Also I how they made Setzer such an ass

"Terranea" is derived from both the word "Terrane" and the name for a hotel in Southern California. I came across it one time while browsing around, and I thought, "well now, that sounds like a good extension of Terra's name."

qwertysaur
04-05-2010, 04:06 PM

Also I how they made Setzer such an ass

"Terranea" is derived from both the word "Terrane" and the name for a hotel in Southern California. I came across it one time while browsing around, and I thought, "well now, that sounds like a good extension of Terra's name."
That's really random. :p

SuperMillionaire
04-05-2010, 04:32 PM
Yeah, I guess, but to me, it still sounds good.

Zeromus_X
04-07-2010, 11:36 AM
Always thought Doga and Une would fit in Kingdom Hearts well.

SuperMillionaire
04-07-2010, 07:19 PM

Who are they?

qwertysaur
04-07-2010, 07:53 PM

Who are they?
Characters from Final Fantasy III.

SuperMillionaire
04-08-2010, 03:30 PM
Oh. Okay.

Dr. Acula
04-14-2010, 12:21 PM
They had Riku and Rikku, so why can't they have two Terras?

SuperMillionaire
04-14-2010, 05:47 PM
Maybe because they're spelled the same?

And Rikku's original name was "Ryukku."