PDA

View Full Version : Irvine's idea of a 'well formed party'

demondude
03-22-2010, 07:23 PM
Who felt sorry for Quistis? He chooses Selphie and Rinoa and poor ol' Quistis is stuck with Zell and Squall as she looks on. She is better than Selphie and Rinoa will ever be. :mad2:

Rantz
03-22-2010, 07:43 PM
I did feel a mite sorry for her xD

Omni-Odin
03-22-2010, 10:36 PM
I found Quistis Trepe to be a really strange character. I guess it's like how I get weirded out in college when 25 year-old teachers hit on their 20 year-old students (it happens a remarkable amount). That's not that much age difference and it's totally allowed, but it just creeps me out. And it obviously creeps all the guy students out that Quistis is such a w h o r e for them. Sorry Quistis. Squall is a one-woman guy.

Rodarian
03-23-2010, 11:55 AM
Look at it from this angle....

Selphie and Rinoa are not part of Balamb (Selphie being a transfer student and Rinoa a Forest Owl)

Quistis dresses more to an adult fashion (Irvy likes to see more skin on his ladies)

Squall and Zell have p enis.... (with exceptions of Shohen Ai's LOL)

Xaven
03-23-2010, 12:21 PM
18 is just ancient. Irvine is not really into Cougars, surprisingly enough!

Mo-Nercy
03-23-2010, 12:52 PM
Quistis uses a whip, so my guess is that Irvine just isn't into that kinda stuff.

Jessweeee♪
03-24-2010, 12:22 AM
I think he saw the whip and decided he wasn't into dominatrices! Or perhaps it was the glasses. Maybe she bossed him around too much when he was little Irvy!

Aerith's Knight
03-24-2010, 12:29 AM
It's strange though. It's Irvine, into ladies of every personality and size, and he backs off from a teacher with a whip? I mean, if she was ugly I could understand, but it's Quistis!

Xaven
03-24-2010, 04:34 AM
Giving it further thought, it does seem like he'd choose Quistis over Rinoa. What does Rinoa have going for her anyway?

Selphie = Short, innocent looking
Quistis = Teacher with whip
and
Rinoa = Princess?

Jiro
03-24-2010, 05:48 AM
I thought he just didn't like redheads. Or she was too "old" what with being a teacher and everything. I let him keep it like that once and he sure seemed happy.

Lawr
03-24-2010, 05:50 AM
Well my main team was Squall, Quistis, and Zell so I let him keep his horrible party. Although I've now realized I don't have the time to do Zell's limit break it's just too tedious, so my "ultimate" party is Squall, Quistis, and Irvine.

Jiro
03-30-2010, 09:30 AM
You're just so damn lazy xD

PeneloRatsbane
03-30-2010, 01:39 PM
He tries it on with her in the ending video.

But I always thought Rinoa and Irvine would be better together than the actual pairs anyway

Jessweeee♪
03-30-2010, 06:32 PM
Well my main team was Squall, Quistis, and Zell so I let him keep his horrible party. Although I've now realized I don't have the time to do Zell's limit break it's just too tedious, so my "ultimate" party is Squall, Quistis, and Irvine.

You can insta-kill anything with that AP ammo!

Kyros
03-31-2010, 06:36 AM
I found Quistis Trepe to be a really strange character. I guess it's like how I get weirded out in college when 25 year-old teachers hit on their 20 year-old students (it happens a remarkable amount). That's not that much age difference and it's totally allowed, but it just creeps me out. And it obviously creeps all the guy students out that Quistis is such a w h o r e for them. Sorry Quistis. Squall is a one-woman guy.

I remember Quistis only being 1 year older than them so how's that creepy at all age-wise really?

Irvine can have Selphie since with him and her it means I get to keep at least 2 members of my main party if the game dictates the party roles. I just don't like having to use those two when it switches parties :(

Meat Puppet
03-31-2010, 10:34 AM
I thought it was one of the best parts of the game. Any time when Quistis was being neglected = quality entertainment

qwertysaur
03-31-2010, 07:19 PM
Irvine ships SquallxQuistis

Christmas
04-01-2010, 05:22 PM
High chance he thinks Selphie and Rinoa are virgins.

PeneloRatsbane
04-01-2010, 05:42 PM
High chance he thinks Selphie and Rinoa are virgins.

Those two!? no way, he probably thought they'd be up for a three way

The Fat Bioware Nerd
04-02-2010, 05:21 PM
It's funny...I made Irvine go with Rinoa and Quistis and the idiot still complained about it. :roll2

No.78
04-02-2010, 05:26 PM
I didn't feel sorry for Quistis. I know her, she was probably happy not to be with that spaz.

Jiro
04-04-2010, 02:18 PM
It's funny...I made Irvine go with Rinoa and Quistis and the idiot still complained about it. :roll2

That's because the one he really wanted was Selphie

The Fat Bioware Nerd
04-07-2010, 05:36 PM

I know but I really didn't wanna see Selphie and Rinoa have an outburst over a "Have fun" line. By the way that idiot Irvine also complained when paired him up with Selphie and Zell...I guess he didn't want Zell to ruin his fun.

Dr. Acula
04-14-2010, 11:38 AM

I know but I really didn't wanna see Selphie and Rinoa have an outburst over a "Have fun" line. By the way that idiot Irvine also complained when paired him up with Selphie and Zell...I guess he didn't want Zell to ruin his fun.

Or maybe it's just because Pervine's an idiot.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
04-15-2010, 04:30 AM
Or maybe it's just because Pervine's an idiot.

You'll get no argument from me. I hated the way Irvine was pussy footing around shooting Edea...So what if she raised him at the orphanage? The witch was evil at the time.

blackmage_nuke
04-15-2010, 08:40 AM
I always chose Squall, Zell and Irvine just to annoy Irvine :D

Rocket Edge
04-15-2010, 10:43 AM
I always went against Irvine's decision to form his own party because Squall is the boss, goddammit!

Catblepus
10-12-2010, 03:53 AM
sorry to bump this, but he wanted to have selphie and rinoa because they are not so serious like quistis is, they are more open to approaches. and also, they look better than quistis... so it's all clear why he did it this way:D

Depression Moon
10-12-2010, 05:51 PM
I thought he just didn't like redheads. Or she was too "old" what with being a teacher and everything. I let him keep it like that once and he sure seemed happy.

None of the main cast have red hair and also damn when did DD get banned?

PeneloRatsbane
10-12-2010, 08:15 PM
Looks like Irvine got lucky with Rinoa in that car when they left the others in prison anyway.

TyphoonThaReapa
10-15-2010, 07:34 AM
I always went against Irvine's decision to form his own party because Squall is the boss, goddammit!

Hell fuckin' yeah! Squall, Rinoa, and Quistis = BEST PARTY EVER anyway...

pyrefly maiden
10-15-2010, 02:35 PM
Quistis just isn't Irvine's type. It's obvious enough since his favorite is Selphie, who's cute and short and as far as outward appearances go, Rinoa fit that kind of 'mold' more than Quistis did. It's not like Irvine could carry it off anyway >.> The only one who can stand next to Quistis (this is purely my opinion) and not be overpowered is Seifer :p

AntagonistGB
10-21-2010, 03:30 AM
Irvine knows Quistis is too damn savvy to fall for his charms. I mean, out of the three main female characters, whose panties do you think it'd be the hardest to get into?

Marky Tee
12-20-2010, 04:38 PM
quistis was the bestest :p

Yar
12-21-2010, 08:40 AM
Quistis was also crushing on Squall. She even mentions being jealous of Rinoa.

I'm sure she was happy that this arrangement was made. :)