PDA

View Full Version : Things that irritate/bug you!

Fonzie
03-22-2010, 10:26 PM
List a couple things that drive you crazy!

I become viciously irritated when people grab my phone without permission. :|

Oh, and I also become really annoyed when people smack their gum. I do not need to hear how good your gum tastes! :p

Freya
03-22-2010, 10:30 PM
When people point out the obvious often through cat macros or images.

Cuchulainn
03-22-2010, 10:33 PM
Even though I KNOS you are just spamming for glory I'll answer, cause ur not a bad bastard.

my ex, Cultie accents (it's the accent of Ulster farmers if you didnt know), moaning pensioners, shamless soullless stat whores & an itchy arse in public.

Knock em dead.

Imperfectionist
03-22-2010, 10:35 PM
an itchy arse in public.

Bahha, that's quality :D

PuPu
03-22-2010, 10:35 PM
People who use internet memes 9001 times in real life.

bipper
03-23-2010, 12:09 AM
Brown-finger. People NEED to load their bathrooms with 2-ply.

Cripes.

Rodarian
03-23-2010, 12:22 AM

Cripes.

0_o

People who haven't learned cellphone etiquette :stare:

Shlup
03-23-2010, 12:26 AM
I don't like other people using my electronics. It feels like sharing my underwear.

And don't get me started about how a few of my friends choose to use their Facebook status updates... Ugh. "I'm tired," "I'm going to work," "I'm home from work!" "I'm having lunch with a friend." Or, the worst, when they put something vague that they clearly should put more detail on like my friend who once put "Just got back from the hospital. Exhausted. Goodnight!" WTF!?!

Crop
03-23-2010, 02:58 AM
And don't get me started about how a few of my friends choose to use their Facebook status updates... Ugh. "I'm tired," "I'm going to work," "I'm home from work!" "I'm having lunch with a friend." Or, the worst, when they put something vague that they clearly should put more detail on like my friend who once put "Just got back from the hospital. Exhausted. Goodnight!" WTF!?!

This x100. You're the greatest ever, someone agrees. The worst is when a friend of mine always puts things like "Just thinks I should give up...", attention seeking twat.

Anyway, what annoys me?
Slow people
People touching my phone
TV adverts...except that Gordan Ramsay one where the gin and lime falls onto him in slow mo, that's awsome.

summer
03-26-2010, 10:56 PM
I agree with the whole

''im tired'' status'

seriously. my friends page is like ''im bored'' ....''im bored''

ARGH DO SOMETHING THEN

This also includes msn convo's

''Hey''
''Hey''
''How're you''
''Pretty awesome, you dear?''
''Bored''
''Oh right...''
[ten minutes later]
''im bored''
[ten minutes later]
'':):)''

GET THE POINT. IF YOU DONT WRITE ANYTHING INTERESTING. DON'T TALK TO ME AT ALL

rant over..

Zeldy
03-26-2010, 11:00 PM
I become viciously irritated when people grab my phone without permission. :|
My friends send half my contacts a rude message when I've nipped to the toilet and left my phone un-guarded. How's that for irritating? Yes I know that serves me right for leaving it unattended, but they'll grab it from the table whilst I'm right there and still manage to do it! It drives me INSANE, and I then have to reply 'sorry! my mate's stole my phone!' to everyone who buzzes saying 'what??????'.

I hate it when people on facebook nag you constantly on chat. argh god it drives me mad, like if the conversation completely dies and then suddenly they pop up again "wuu2". what am I upto? ignoring you.

I hate when people ask "what are you upto" when you're chatting on msn or whatever, what do you THINK I'm doing?! I'm talking to you aren't I!

It irritates me when people walk really really slow and you're practically dancing behind them trying to get past them. Or when a group of people completely obstruct a corridor, god I hate that. I end up going "excuse.. excuse.. " and then just pushing my way through.

Oh and when a teacher forgets they'd given you homework and I therefore get away with not doing it, but then a swatty kid will be like "uh, Sir, are you not going to collect our homeworks?" seriously, die.

OH and working in retail has made me hate all people. Like I friggin HATE those customers who come into our store when it's very nearly 8pm and our shutters are down on the escalator but people come in through the exit, CLEARLY WE'RE CLOSING, but they come in anyway and we have to wait for them to shop before we can go home! so so SO annoying!

bipper
03-26-2010, 11:03 PM

Cripes.

0_o

Don't even. We have allll been there.

Imperfectionist
03-26-2010, 11:56 PM
OH and working in retail has made me hate all people. Like I friggin HATE those customers who come into our store when it's very nearly 8pm and our shutters are down on the escalator but people come in through the exit, CLEARLY WE'RE CLOSING, but they come in anyway and we have to wait for them to shop before we can go home! so so SO annoying!

Yes!! This is SO annoying!

It's even worse when they're already in the shop and we make our closing announcements and shut the shutters but they're STILL BROWSING THE BIKINI WAXING SECTION.

Corr.