PDA

View Full Version : Which character can you relate to? :O

Fonzie
03-22-2010, 10:35 PM
Do you relate to any Final Fantasy characters? If you do, which one and why?

I think I relate mostly to Kiros Seagill.

I mean, we're both dark-skinned and we always seem to have to save our friends from danger. Heh /smug

Aerith's Knight
03-22-2010, 11:18 PM
Hmmmmm...

Maybe Irvine? I like guns and women, so you know...

Vermachtnis
03-22-2010, 11:57 PM
I like Trains and Rocker Launchers, guess who I am like?

Fonzie
03-23-2010, 12:12 AM

? (http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/File:CharX_Seymour.jpg)

Wolf Kanno
03-23-2010, 12:41 AM

Do you wear yellow skirts as well on your days off. ;)

I relate to Squall the most. I spend my days wondering why I'm surrounded by perky idiots and I generally try to be practical. I hate small talk and despite not being a very sociable person I always seem to be surrounded by people. I also can't dance and think Charlie Brown is a snazzy dresser.

Breine
03-23-2010, 09:46 PM
Hmm, it's probably a strange mix between Squall and Laguna xD

Xaven
03-24-2010, 04:44 AM
HAPPY~! JOY~! LOVE~!

It's hard to put me in a bad mood and I'll laugh at just about anything. I think I can relate most to always-upbeat Selphie. Maybe a bit of Quistis with the whole "responsible one" thing that can take over in situations particularly lacking in leadership.

However, I've never been on a train nor am I into whips!

Goldenboko
03-24-2010, 04:55 AM
I can relate to Irvine and his sudden, "STOMACH ACHE!" Seriously though, I don't think I could connect with most of these characters. I liked Zell's determination. We'll say I'm him.

Jiro
03-24-2010, 05:47 AM
I would hope Laguna. I mean, he's a bit of a dolt at times but deep down he's a caring and honorable dude. I like to think I take after the better characteristics more so however.

cloud21zidane16
03-25-2010, 12:20 AM
I relate to Squall the most. I spend my days wondering why I'm surrounded by perky idiots and I generally try to be practical. I hate small talk and despite not being a very sociable person I always seem to be surrounded by people. I also can't dance and think Charlie Brown is a snazzy dresser.

Exactly the same as me:DThis is why I find Squalls thoughts so funny too.

line_genrou
03-25-2010, 04:15 AM

Do you wear yellow skirts as well on your days off. ;)

Me too.
Maybe that's why Squall's thoughts amuse me so.

Masamunemaster
03-29-2010, 01:34 PM
Ive been told I look and act so much like squall that an ex started calling me her squall:D

qwertysaur
03-29-2010, 09:20 PM
ADEL! :bigsmile:

Eaglegun
03-30-2010, 03:09 AM
I've been called Squall. I'm practical and taciturn, and end up being put in charge of things. I look a lot like him too.

BardTard
03-31-2010, 04:16 AM
I relate to ALOT of the characters from FF8, oddly enough... My personality is most like Selphie's. Hyper, destructive, bubbly and friendly. I think like Squall does though... and I felt sorry for him in the game cus I kind of had similar experiences with people not being there. Irvine's pervertedness. Zell and his overreacting and being overly sensitive to things. Definitely not Quistis though. To be honest, I can't stand Quistis. She's hot but annoying. I used to dislike Rinoa but I think I'm actually alot like her... haha. Even Seifer's attitude and defiance... but I'll just go with mainly Squall and Selphie.

No.78
04-02-2010, 05:01 PM
Even though I think Squall is a douchebag, out of all the characters, I actually relate to him the most.

To be honest I think he was deliberately designed to be relatable to the average teenage gamer, lol.

I still hate him, though.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
04-02-2010, 05:47 PM
FinalFantasy-Fan-dot-com says that I'm like Squall but the truth is there's many differences between myself and that fictitious character. And the differences are probably too many to name but I got the cold and antisocial thing down pat. And I'm particularly good at pretending like I don't care about anyone or anything.

ANGRYWOLF
04-03-2010, 03:40 AM
actually..
She reminds me..well..me a lot.

duty and responsibility.

You feel that burden.

:redface: