PDA

View Full Version : What pickup lines do you use?

Lawr
03-22-2010, 11:41 PM
I used to be the tits at pickup lines but I've been getting a little rusty lately. Using pickup lines is an art though, there's demographics and stuff. Some girls like funny ones, some girls (rarely) like the nasty raunchy ones, and some girls just love food.

Here's a good one for a foodie: "Baby to me you're like Burger King and I'm McDonalds. You can have it your way and I'll be lovin' it"--if that made you laugh then you love food, fatty.

An example of a raunchy foodie pickup line: "How do you like your eggs in the morning? Fertilized?"--be careful with this one, newbies.

So do you know any good ones? Your favorites? Would you like to learn from the master?

Rodarian
03-22-2010, 11:56 PM
I don't really use pick up lines..

But I suppose one I could use is

"Cupid made the mistake and fired on your friend there...But I fell for you instead...":love:

Aerith's Knight
03-23-2010, 12:04 AM
I'm not sure I should say any here, I may have used one or two (or 164) on girls on this forum.

Anywho, I usually make them up on the spot. Every woman is different, and with each one there is a specific pickup line. You just have to be able to figure out which one to use.

What comes to mind right now is:
"I'd buy us drinks, but you're already beautiful, and alcohol would only make me less eloquent."
"I was already afraid you'd be this pretty, and I'd be too insecure to talk to you, but luckily for us both, alcohol seems to remedy this."

Funny one: Move up to a girl, look her deep in her eyes with a fond expression, slowly move your mouth to her ear, then ask in a deep and soft voice: "Do you have the time?".

bipper
03-23-2010, 12:05 AM
One line of Chloroform on a white cotton rag should do the trick.

Edge7
03-23-2010, 04:21 AM
One line of Chloroform on a white cotton rag should do the trick.
I wept with joy.

Personally, I suck at getting girls, so I'm not one to give my 2 cents in this article. All the same, it seems like an amusing one.

Bunny
03-23-2010, 04:23 AM
"Hello, my name is Alex and my dick tastes like chocolate and cums money."

Mo-Nercy
03-23-2010, 02:02 PM
I've been with my girlfriend forever. I can't even imagine going out to pick up girls.. unless my girlfriend dies, of course.

Oh wait!

"You look exactly like my dead girlfriend."

OK. I'm ready.

Meat Puppet
03-23-2010, 02:07 PM
I slither close while vocalizing the pause music from Battletoads.

Rantz
03-23-2010, 05:42 PM
I don't need pickup lines, I just sparkle. :hux:

Loony BoB
03-23-2010, 05:53 PM
"Hi, I'm an admin at these forums."

Breine
03-23-2010, 09:21 PM
I don't think I've ever used a pickup line on someone. But people have said some pretty entertaining ones to me that's for sure xD

Rebellious Eagle
03-23-2010, 09:28 PM

Oh my gosh, what a turn on.
I don't use pick-up lines. At all. But my favorite must be, "...so, you're a guy, eh?"

doeboyfresh14
03-23-2010, 09:30 PM
"How much does a penguin weigh?...Enough to break the ice. Hi my name's chris."

"Your pants are like a mirror, i can see my self in them"

"Are you from Nashville? Because your the only Ten I See"

"I lost my number, can i have yours?"

Thank you, i'll be here until thursday.

Loony BoB
03-23-2010, 10:51 PM
Oh my gosh, what a turn on.
:aimsun: *chalks up another name to the list*

Parker
03-23-2010, 10:53 PM
PLEASE TOUCH IT

WHY WON'T YOU TOUCH IT?

bipper
03-23-2010, 10:58 PM
PLEASE TOUCH IT

WHY WON'T YOU TOUCH IT?

<3

Zeldy
03-23-2010, 11:56 PM
A lad told me it was his birthday and so, therefore, that means I just have to kiss him. Later on, when I said my birthday was in June, he said "Ohh! mine too!". The night this happened was in chilly January. Hey, it worked though!

Aerith's Knight
03-24-2010, 12:03 AM
"I wasn't planning on walking over here, but every time I look at you, I see a future I can't, in good conscience, deny us both."

Cuchulainn
03-24-2010, 12:05 AM
PLEASE TOUCH IT

WHY WON'T YOU TOUCH IT?

excellent

Xaven
03-24-2010, 12:12 AM
I'm with those who don't really use pickup lines. o_o They're usually get-slapped-in-face worthy~!

Let the convo flow, yoooo~~~