PDA

View Full Version : Freelancers

Goldenboko
03-22-2010, 11:54 PM
I decided I dislike and like the idea of the Freelancer at the same time. On one end, it takes away the usefulness of the jobs at endgame when you can combine all the best things about other jobs, equip anything, and enjoy some awesome passive abilities. On the other hand you have to spend so long unlocking these passive abilities gaining ABP with the other classes, it forces you to play as most of the classes for a decent amount of time anyway.

I would've liked it if Freelancers gaining passive abilities required you to beat the game or some tough side-quest so that way you beat X-Death the way you had played up to that point, trying to figure out what classes to mix and match. Anyway, that's my Freelancer rant. Discuss.

Shin Gouken
03-23-2010, 12:10 AM
The only ability that really matters is duel wield :)

If anything, the best things freelancers have going for them is the ability to equip everything. Without them, Ribbons are limited to dancers only =/

qwertysaur
03-29-2010, 08:14 AM
The heros of V are borrowing the job abilities, so the freelancer learning makes sense because they are more adept at using that borrowed power. Mimes are copycats so they can do it too :p