PDA

View Full Version : WARM WEATHER WHERE THE SMURF ARE YOU

~*~Celes~*~
03-23-2010, 03:10 AM
Ever since the snow melted, I have been UBER excited about the warm weather that is soon to follow, due to my avid love for flip flops. However, lately, it's still been kinda cold out, and today, there was even a cold rain! :cry: How am I supposed to wear my flip flops when it's cold and raining?! :(

SUBJECT: How has your weather been lately? Are you as excited for the warm weather as I am? :D

Bunny
03-23-2010, 03:15 AM
The day before spring started, we had a snow storm that resulted in 8 inches of snow and less than one mile visibility to airplanes and cars.

Tomorrow it is supposed to snow for two days.

Jiro
03-23-2010, 03:18 AM
Half way through today and no sign of rain. I'm really excited for the warm weather. Wait. Wrong hemisphere. Guess I'm looking forward to the cold of Winter. I don't even have snow to look forward to. Australia blows.

Merk
03-23-2010, 03:22 AM
after a week of 70 degree weather, it is now rainy and 50ish

Vermachtnis
03-23-2010, 03:32 AM
I love snow when it melted and started getting warming it was sad. But then it started snowing again today. I love March!

Clouded Sky
03-23-2010, 03:34 AM
It's getting warm, it's getting warm! CHASE ME AWAY and the sun comes out!

Raistlin
03-23-2010, 03:49 AM
It's been mid-60s or higher the last few days, though it rained much of today. I played basketball outside on Friday, and I wore shorts and flip-flops to classes.

rubah
03-23-2010, 04:52 AM
Friday: 60 degrees
Saturday: rain and sleet
Sunday: 10 inches of snow
Monday: 50 degrees

I :bou::bou::bou::bou: you not. It's almost all melted.

NorthernChaosGod
03-23-2010, 09:07 AM
It was actually pretty overcast and chilly today compared to the past week. I was supposed to go swim laps. :(

Breine
03-23-2010, 05:02 PM
The weather has been really nice here lately. The snow finally melted like a couple of weeks ago, and the overall weather has become more Spring-y. It's light out longer now, and the birds are singing again. Plus, the smell of Spring arriving is in the air. I friggin' love that smell!

~*~Celes~*~
03-23-2010, 05:11 PM
The weather has been really nice here lately. The snow finally melted like a couple of weeks ago, and the overall weather has become more Spring-y. It's light out longer now, and the birds are singing again. Plus, the smell of Spring arriving is in the air. I friggin' love that smell!

I love that smell too! :jess: Too bad they can't capture that in a candle, I would burn it forever <3

Xaven
03-23-2010, 07:14 PM
No, I'm not looking forward to the HOT of April-October. Ugh, I hate living so far inland~ I'll miss you, jeans!

You guys and your snow. D:

Warm night time is good though, so I suppose warm weather does have a nice side.

SammieBabe
03-23-2010, 07:38 PM
Although Florida has been completely Bipolar this year. Its been really nice for the last two weeks or so...

And by nice I mean like 70s during the day..

Aerith's Knight
03-23-2010, 07:43 PM
over 70F here, pretty awesome. I didn't even need a coat while biking to school.

BarelySeeAtAll
03-23-2010, 07:47 PM
Weirdly, I hate the sun but can't WAIT for it - all this doom and gloom is actually messing with my mood.

Summer time always has the fondest memories, and is always the only time it's warm. . .unless I turn up my radiator >.<

Pheesh
03-23-2010, 08:09 PM
I don't even have snow to look forward to. Australia blows.

Bit your tongue, traitor. Plus, there's snow, you just have to travel a bit.

I'm looking forward to Autumn, spring and autumn down here are really great, sunny but not insanely hot, and every now and then you'll get some rain. I'm also looking forward to winter because I'm going snow-boarding in Melbourne <3

Truthfully, I'm all hot weathered out.

Jessweeee♪
03-24-2010, 12:42 AM
Very indecisive! There are bees flying around, but I have to wade through the leaves that fall onto the ground. And they fly in my face! Today it was so hot but a couple of days ago I was very cold without my jacket ;_;

Aerith's Knight
03-24-2010, 12:48 AM
Like Jessica said, this hot weather does have a downside. I've found four lady bugs in my room already. Not to mention I swallowed 2 bugs TODAY. Not really what I imagined in the winter season.

Freya
03-24-2010, 01:09 AM
In Oklahoma before I left it was getting really warm. Like 60's-70's and sun shine!

Then I came up here to Wyoming and it has been sporadic. We had some cold weather from that same storm that hit in colorado. Now it's warming up a bit more but it's about in the 50's. I'm excited for spring, i'm tired of winter now xP

Goldenboko
03-24-2010, 01:12 AM
We had a week or two or so of absolutely beautiful weather here, it was wonderful being able to get out of the house and walk the dog and etc. without having to freeze. Then it had to go and rain for 3 straight days what the hell happened?!?

Jiro
03-24-2010, 03:55 AM
The weather today was really really nice. It was bright and sunny, with some nice fluffy clouds. At one point while I was driving, it started to sun shower and there were tiny little rainbows. I mean, come on, how awesome is that?!

Goldenboko
03-24-2010, 03:57 AM
The weather today was really really nice. It was bright and sunny, with some nice fluffy clouds. At one point while I was driving, it started to sun shower and there were tiny little rainbows. I mean, come on, how awesome is that?!

We learned about rainbows and optics in physics, refraction and how there will typically be a "secondary rainbow" I believed it was called. Now nature just makes me want to punch Newton in the face. :mad2:

Lawr
03-24-2010, 05:44 AM
I have lake-effect weather so it's been nice these past three days, except for a little wind. But exceptional weather for Michigan nonetheless!

Except it'll probably snow next week and we'll have at least one more snow day the week after that. It happened a few years back!

NorthernChaosGod
03-24-2010, 10:58 AM
It's still cold! :mad2:

Rodarian
03-24-2010, 08:34 PM
You have no idea how much the weather stinks here right now.. It has become very oddly hot and humid at this time of the month..Plus with the power fluctuations going on, I hardly think that anyone of you guys would even enjoy the type of weather I'm having... And yes I'm wearing flip flops right now!! LOL

oddler
03-24-2010, 08:39 PM
We're in the stupid weather pattern where it gets warm for a couple days then it drops to about freezing. Also, for the past few days, it's been chillier in my house than outside.

Raistlin
03-24-2010, 11:32 PM
Another nice day in the high 60s and sunny. My friends played basketball while I was in class. :mad2:

Fujiko
03-25-2010, 02:15 AM
Cold, windy, slippery. Not so much warmth as of yet in Swedenland :|.

Edit: well where I live anyway. I wonder how it's been where Rantz lives...

~*~Celes~*~
03-25-2010, 05:26 AM
We had a week or two or so of absolutely beautiful weather here, it was wonderful being able to get out of the house and walk the dog and etc. without having to freeze. Then it had to go and rain for 3 straight days what the hell happened?!?

Come to Ohio, where we wouldn't even bat an eyelash at something like that.

Vermachtnis
03-25-2010, 05:47 AM

Come to Ohio, where we wouldn't even bat an eyelash at something like that.

Same thing happened here. Everyone was like, "It's March, yo."

Rantz
03-25-2010, 06:20 PM
Cold, windy, slippery. Not so much warmth as of yet in Swedenland :|.

Edit: well where I live anyway. I wonder how it's been where Rantz lives...

Snow is almost gone, today was really sunny and the temperature was pretty decent! Generally speaking though it's still pretty cold and a bit windy, but not slippery! I'm looking forward to more consistent spring weather :D

Peegee
03-25-2010, 07:28 PM
Thanks Kari I'm going to go shopping for clothes tonight ^_^

I may grudgingly put on a jacket, but I'm not going to dress for the weather. I have a short sleave shirt today.