PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to have a Griever action figure I guess...

Lawr
03-23-2010, 04:29 AM
Do any of you actually buy Square-Enix merchandise other than posters or special game equipment like a DS skin?

I mean just imagine how cool you'd be if you had a Guardian Force action figure and your other friend on the playground had Triple H or something.

I mean, more often than not, crazy monsters are generally better than wrestlers. Both have some fake qualities but you get the idea.

Although I'm ultimately too embarrassed to actually get any kind of action figure whatsoever. :blush:

Mo-Nercy
03-23-2010, 01:05 PM
I used to have a Final Fantasy X leather wallet. I'm not sure if it was real or not. xDD
I also have a few collectable figurines. They're all stuffed in a box somewhere now, but from memory, I think Tidus, Rikku, Zidane, Rinoa and Tifa are the characters I've got.

Slothy
03-23-2010, 02:49 PM
The only merchandise I really buy is soundtracks and sheet music top be honest. I just can't get enough of that stuff.

Jessweeee♪
03-23-2010, 04:31 PM
If I had that kind of money I would D:

Aerith's Knight
03-24-2010, 12:21 AM
I wish I could buy an Aerith plushie, but I've yet to find one. And it may be a bit creepy, I guess.

Rodarian
03-24-2010, 09:02 PM
I guess some you guys would get mighty green with envy with some of things I have..

I won't all but....

I do have all main FF VIII characters, Shiva, Bahamut and Edea. (I keep her in a special wooden case for her)...

Plus X2 Characters....

My next step is to have all VII characters....

Sephiroth
03-24-2010, 09:04 PM
I have too much Final Fantasy merchandise too count. I am addicted to Final Fantasy and I admit it.

Depression Moon
03-24-2010, 09:50 PM
All I have is a chibi Rinoa. I would like some more though.

Rase
06-10-2010, 06:01 PM
I have no merch for any game series. I just am not that big into that scene. The closest would be the little Chrono Trigger poster that came with the DS remake.