PDA

View Full Version : AAACHOOOOO!

Freya
03-23-2010, 05:23 AM
Allergies, they blow. It's spring too so lots of people are all stuffy now.

I was just feeling all :barf: crampy so I took some aspirins. I guess I'm also allergic to that (I'm allergic to Ibuprofen). So I was pretty much dying from a reaction and I was afraid I'd have to go to the ER again! (The ER is scary and boring at the same time) But now i'm feeling better after I popped more drugs, allergy drugs, and i'm not feeling near death anymore.

Any who, what allergies do you have and do you have any scary stories? :onoes:

Shlup
03-23-2010, 06:10 AM
I had allergies one year. Seriously, just one. The doctor said it was the orange blossoms and gave me some pills. They made me so sleepy though that I couldn't be at work while on them so I just had to deal with it.

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-23-2010, 07:52 AM
I was just feeling all :barf: crampy so I took some aspirins. I guess I'm also allergic to that (I'm allergic to Ibuprofen).

Hon, Asprin is ASA. Advil is Ibuprofen :P

No known allergies here! Let the hate begin!

NorthernChaosGod
03-23-2010, 09:08 AM
No known allergies here! Let the hate begin!

Me too! /high five

Freya
03-23-2010, 04:19 PM
It was scary! I was shaking last night and my throat was all tight and now I'm all sore today :(

Breine
03-23-2010, 04:56 PM
I'm sort of allergic to pool animals. Well, I had an allergic reaction to one many years ago, and because of it I couldn't go to a birthday party that night. That's about as scary as my story gets.

I've also had an allergic reaction to rubber gloves once, I think?

EDIT: ..and no, I'm not allergic to condoms - in case you were wondering! :P

Aerith's Knight
03-23-2010, 05:15 PM
None, I'm just that awesome :cool: Although I may have some small allergy to shrimp or something.

Bunny
03-23-2010, 05:16 PM
I loved Robin Hood.

NorthernChaosGod
03-24-2010, 11:19 AM
I loved Robin Hood.

In tights?

oddler
03-24-2010, 01:25 PM
The only thing remotely close to an allergy I have is Poison Ivy (and related rashes). If I get it, it spreads like fire and sticks around for at least 2 weeks. :cry:

Momiji
03-24-2010, 01:39 PM
I think I'm allergic to pretty much everything outside during the summer. It's one of the reasons why I really don't even like going outside then, aside from the awful humidity and the sun and loud irritating children and so on.

Rodarian
03-24-2010, 01:49 PM
I'm allergic to all things shell fish... :( If I catch a strong whiff of it, I feel nauseous, but if I ingest it..My air way closes up and I also swell up... It ain't a good feeling at all.. Withi half hour I could be dead!

Xaven
03-24-2010, 02:04 PM
Seasonal allergies not really. Once it was windy for a week and my eyes were super watery and puffy all the while, but that never happened before or again.

And penicillin gives me hives. >_< Not like it's prescribed anymore anyway~.

EDIT: ..and no, I'm not allergic to condoms - in case you were wondering! :P
Uncomfortable swelling = alternative male enhancement. :barf:

I'm allergic to all things shell fish... If I catch a strong whiff of it, I feel nauseous, but if I ingest it..My air way closes up and I also swell up... It ain't a good feeling at all.. Within half hour I could be dead!
Do you carry an EpiPen wherever you go? :D

Zeldy
03-24-2010, 11:49 PM
I may sneeze like once if the pollen is crazy high, or If I polish my room and get all dust in my face, then I'll sneeze. I wouldn't consider them at all allergies, more just a slight irritation. I, too, have no known allergies. :cool:

cloud21zidane16
03-25-2010, 12:01 AM
I only have hayfever but tbh its barley bothered me the last two years. Sometimes its unbearable others I dont even feel it so hopefully itl be 3 in a row:)

~*~Celes~*~
03-25-2010, 02:07 AM
I'm not sure what known allergies I have besides ragweed, pollen, dust mites, nickel, and codeine. Oh, and pet dander :\