PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Music Videos

Sephiroth17
12-30-2001, 10:10 AM
I made a FF music vid called "FF challenges" the song is linkin park's In the End... Im so proud of myself with this video, the timing in it is so good... anyone wanna see it?

Dee
12-30-2001, 08:41 PM
There was also an FFIX music vid that uses 'In the End'.

Do you have a link to yours?

Sephiroth17
12-31-2001, 12:52 AM
Not yet, im still working the kinks out of the site where i keep all my info.. Ill let you know when i get one....
Mine's in .WMV format, and you need Windows Media player 7 to view it...

Fallenvampiricangel
09-26-2002, 11:52 PM
this thread is almost a year old...but....
have u finished that music video?

sorry but cmon admit it, dont u wanna see that music vid?!

Zifnab
09-29-2002, 10:19 PM
Like he's gonna come back and say 'I got the link yesterday!' or something :P

Liquid Glass
01-08-2003, 11:19 PM
*checks profile*

OMG!

01-30-2002 07:17 PM

um, 2002 its been 1 year since hes been here, He aint coming back. :(

Aeris Gainsbrough
04-23-2003, 07:49 PM
awwwwwwwwww FOR ONCE!! I thought someone was like me *cries* I've made a total of 18 music videos, right now that is... and I'm sooooo proud of mine too... I'M STARTING A THREAD FOR MINE! hehehe ^_^

EDIT: Alright made it! Here ya guys go if you wanna see real videos! ^_^

http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=545666#post545666

Sephex
04-24-2003, 04:57 AM
What is everyones obsession to put in Linkin Park songs to FF scenes? It's just kind of annoying to me. I admit I don't like Linkin' Park but I think it would still kind of annoy me if I liked them.

Obsidian
05-02-2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Sephex
What is everyones obsession to put in Linkin Park songs to FF scenes? It's just kind of annoying to me. I admit I don't like Linkin' Park but I think it would still kind of annoy me if I liked them.

Gah, do people have to say everything I think before I get to a topic? ^_^ =P

I once saw a good one for FF6, FF7, and FF8 using the song "Something" by the Beatles. That was my all-time favorite.

Aeris Gainsbrough
05-13-2003, 02:12 AM
My favorite's an FF5/6 one to the song Frozen by Madonna ^_^ Linkin Park just has a good beat to it and speaks about things that FF is about that's why most use it ^_^ I mean, in the song "Somewhere I Belong" which is one of their newest, I made a video to it and it turned out great because the song was based on like everything, ever notice how every main character throughout the entire game is trying to find a place where they're excepted?? Cloud was trying to find out who he was, Squall was trying to figure out where he was from, Zidane didn't even know his parents while Tidus disappeared into a new world looking for a way home, Terra was the last of her kind and had no idea who her own parents were or how she came to be, and Bartz was on a quest for his own past while trying to figure out where to go in life. It's a perfect song for these games and it came out great might I add ^_^ hehehehe ^_^ Linkin Park just sings songs that have words that intermix within the games ^_^

Trainer_paine
05-16-2003, 05:00 AM
I like SOAD Chop Suey! :D

Sephiroth17
08-20-2003, 05:52 AM
Hey, Guess who's back? :D

I misplaced my username and password.... so.um.. yeah.. i guess i'm Sephiroth19 now. ^_^

So, about taht video? I've finished it and several since then.

get back with me on this.

man, i delayed.. a lot.