PDA

View Full Version : Scents

~*~Celes~*~
03-24-2010, 02:16 AM
I'm one of those people that LOVES a good smell, be it candles, body wash, lotion, household cleaners, anything.

However, I have my "rules" for which scent goes where.

When I'm using body wash or shampoo or anything like that, I prefer fruity smells. I love to smell fruity :D

Candles, I don't have much of a preference, simply because any kind of smell (except like pine tree or other ones like that) appeal to my senses quite nicely <3

Household cleaners, citrus smells are the best to me.

Laundry, I like the Snuggle brand that combines flowery and fruity.

My favorite scent has got to be Strawberries and Champagne right now. I have Victoria's Secret lotion and Sexiest Fantasies body spray that smell like that and I :heart: it.

TOPIC: Favorite scents?

Freya
03-24-2010, 02:19 AM
I love more "sweet" smells. Not so much flowery. So vanilla is my favorite. I also do like lavender. Coconut is also good :D Shea butter smells good too!

Aerith's Knight
03-24-2010, 02:21 AM
I like the smell of any woman, really. But that's unsurprising.

I like the cologne I wear, Hugo Boss, seeing as I spend money on it. And I like the scent of lemon-scented dishes cleaning liquid. I don't know why.

Also, tomato soup.

Jessweeee♪
03-24-2010, 02:21 AM
My grandma always has pumpkin pie candles in her house and they make me so hungry when I visit ;_;

Lawr
03-24-2010, 04:36 AM
I like the smell of any woman, really.

Link to tuna fish etc etc. (http://www.floridafishinginfo.net/Blackfin%20Tuna.jpg)

Hahaha I couldn't resist! I don't see why Jessweee♪ didn't earlier. But I don't think I'm the only one who thought this? Oh I am? Ah.

I like the smell of perfume and cologne, most are good as long as it's not been applied abrasively, then it just gets noxious.

Noxious not nauseous. Noxious means physically dangerous to humans.

Goldenboko
03-24-2010, 04:44 AM
Oh my god. There's this one body wash, "Cucumber Melon" it is the best smelling body wash known to man. I think that it was given to us by the gods. As for perfume, I like it if it isn't overpowering same with cologne, which I don't use very often.

Xaven
03-24-2010, 05:01 AM
I kinda prefer scentless soaps and detergents, really. Too much smell is headache worthy. All those super fake things are just so overpowering and, well, super fake! xD

Oh my god. There's this one body wash, "Cucumber Melon" it is the best smelling body wash known to man.
Bed Bath and Beyond's Cucumber Melon line seems to be the standard of godly bath scents.

My cologne, Blue Sugar, is something like sexy cotton candy~. Too much is killer though! xD

Momiji
03-24-2010, 05:06 AM
I have a strawberry lemonade air freshener in my car. It makes me smile.

I have a raspberry lemonade candle in my room, which is really nice.

Before stores seemingly stopped selling it, I used pink grapefruit body wash. It was great.

Fruity scents are my favorite as well!

However, most perfumes and colognes make me sneeze, and I hate them.

Freya
03-24-2010, 05:08 AM
Oh i'm also in love with the whole Christmasish apple and cinnamon fabreeze. I spray that all over my house and my parents get mad at me :(

Xaven
03-24-2010, 05:23 AM
Oh Freykana, how can you use Febreeze? It's just the nastiest stuff ever! Covering up smells with aerosols and febreeze-like products is just olfactory overload!

Freya
03-24-2010, 05:30 AM
Well I couldn't smell for a year and half so I enjoy all smells now xD overkill or not! It smells nice! :D

Lawr
03-24-2010, 05:36 AM
Oh Freykana, how can you use Febreeze? It's just the nastiest stuff ever! Covering up smells with aerosols and febreeze-like products is just olfactory overload!

>Implying FeBreeze only covers up smells.

It doesn't just cover up the smell it actually gets rid of them, and it works.

Zeldy
03-24-2010, 10:19 AM
I love fresh smells, I adore the smell of fresh cut grass or just simply the fresh air. I adoooooore whatever fabric softener it is my Mum buys, I love getting a smell of it throughout a day.

I like sweet smells too, there are some perfumes which are just far far too strong though and it's overkill!

Værn
03-27-2010, 07:04 AM
I like the smell of freshly ground pepper. And also the scent of various plants and fresh air that cling to a cat's fur after he gets out of the house and decides to take a nap in the garden in front of the chiropractor place down the street =^_^=
[/oddlyspecific]