PDA

View Full Version : most pathetic extra bosses ever

Kyros
03-24-2010, 05:52 AM
So who else has 0 trouble with killing the extra bosses in this game? I annihilated Ozma and Hades both today, and I'm only in the mid-50s. I didn't do the spirits of gaia sidequest either since it's pretty much useless b/c I never melee Ozma anyway.

Rantz
03-24-2010, 06:43 PM
Hades has never been much of a challenge to me. Ozma bothers me if only because he's so random in what attacks he uses. Sometimes you will hardly stand a chance at level 70, sometimes he'll be a breeze at 40. Did you steal all his good items? That adds to the challenge, and the items are certainly worthwhile.

Either way, I would agree that the optional bosses in this game aren't as good as in many of the other games.

cloud21zidane16
03-25-2010, 12:09 AM
No sadly Ozma isnt very difficult unless you get unlucky with some attacks. But Hades is far to easy, requires no thought at all to beat. Wouldve been cool if they could add atleast one more extra boss thats even tougher but oh well:roll2

Kyros
03-25-2010, 02:45 AM
There was no point in me stealing any of his items b/c I already had a Pumice (didn't need it b/c didn't use Garnet anyway), had at least 3 robe of lords (only used one person that could even wear it lol), had a dark matter, and don't remember what the 4th item was but had it too. You don't even get crap for beating him either =/

Chris
03-29-2010, 03:45 PM
Even though this game is one of my favorites, it remains ridiculously easy. The only boss I ever in history had any trouble with was Gizamaluke.

qwertysaur
03-29-2010, 03:56 PM
Ozma, the marble of death was still only a marble and thus was swept aside. :p