PDA

View Full Version : Your top movies

~*~Celes~*~
03-24-2010, 06:03 AM
List the top five movies you could watch again and again and never tire of them!

1. The Notebook - One of the best love stories of all time.

2. Kiss of the Dragon - Jet Li did an awesome job, and I liked the story. I wanted him to end up with the lady in the end though. I'm not sure if they ended up together or not?

3. Howl's Moving Castle - Watched this because of the Book Club thing, and I actually loved it. I thought it was cute, and it was a great story.

4. Click - Adam Sandler and Christopher Walken together in one movie. Add in the totally hawt Kate Beckinsale and you've got a neat cast with a great story. I loved the dog and the duck :D

5. Remember the Titans - An amazing story about overcoming racism to reach a common goal.

There are so many others I could list, but I think 5 is enough!

NorthernChaosGod
03-24-2010, 09:47 AM
In no particular order:

Conan the Barbarian
Legend
Labyrinth
The Boondock Saints
The Warriors

I feel none of these need explaining.

Bunny
03-24-2010, 10:17 AM
The Warriors

I was just looking for a way to watch this without spending any money. I haven't seen it in so long.

Also in no particular order:
Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang
Lucky Number Slevin
Death at a Funeral
Snatch
Duck Soup

I suppose my taste in movies is easily measured from that list. They might need explaining, but I'm not going to do it.

NorthernChaosGod
03-24-2010, 08:54 PM
The Warriors

I was just looking for a way to watch this without spending any money. I haven't seen it in so long.

I just pirate a really nice copy a couple months ago.

Aerith's Knight
03-24-2010, 10:26 PM
There is only one that comes to mind, that I can watch and watch and never get tired of.

Shrek.

Rodarian
03-24-2010, 10:59 PM
No particular order

Legends.. This the movie that the creator of Zelda got inspired from
Labyrinth...Dance Magic Dance.. David Bowie really rocked that character!!
Star Trek Movies.. I am bit a of a geek!!

Dreddz
03-24-2010, 11:12 PM
Aliens
Dawn of the Dead (1978)
The Shining
The Chinese Connection
Escape from New York

My lists vary but I can assure you I've seen the above 5 too many times for a healthy man.