PDA

View Full Version : Sweet, sweet rejuvination

~*~Celes~*~
03-24-2010, 06:11 AM
What do you do after a long day of nothing but work?

I'll either play video games, read, take a nice, hot shower, or take a nap. Sometimes though, the video games will also stress me out if I get stuck or I keep dying, so I'll have to take a break from that even :lol:

Værn
03-24-2010, 06:14 AM
Pretty much everything you just said, plus going for a walk around town and/or watching a few episodes of one of the many anime series I have on my computer but have yet to watch~

Freya
03-24-2010, 06:29 AM
I honestly relieve my stress by talking to my friends. They are so silly sometimes that it just makes my day better. That or taking a nap. I love naps.

Jiro
03-24-2010, 06:31 AM
Thrice a week I go and train to relieve stress. It works wonders I tell you; exercise is brilliant.

Of course video games and showers also do the trick.

EDIT: YES. And friends! Thank you for reminding me you beautiful girl you :aimkiss:

Momiji
03-24-2010, 06:38 AM
I collapse on my bed and either mess around online for a while or simply fall asleep.

Xaven
03-24-2010, 07:20 AM
I collapse on my bed and either mess around online for a while or simply fall asleep.
Twinzies~

I love to crash on my bed after grueling days. Whether or not I wake up in time to do anything productive or if I stay knocked out until dawn depends on how good my dreams are, I suppose! xD

Rantz
03-24-2010, 04:03 PM
I wash my feet.

Yes I'm serious it's the best thing.

Rodarian
03-24-2010, 05:22 PM
I usually take a power nap if I had really long day.. Then have warm cup of tea and chill out in front of the TV or Lap top and visit all my listed sites.... Which site I come to more often.... Why here of course!! :love:

Jess
03-25-2010, 11:51 PM
Whatever needs to be done! If I just chilled out and did nothing every day after I finished work, my weekends would be so jam packed I would explode from stress.

The weekend is where I like to see friends, boyfriend, chill out and do other things I enjoy - so I try to get everything that needs doing done during the week after work. so my weekends can be as care-free and as fun as possible.

I got in at 6pm tonight, and all I wanted to do was collapse in a heap on my bed, but instead I was cleaning non-stop till 9pm.

Breine
03-26-2010, 12:20 AM
I often do some yoga and stretching. It's sooo good after a long day of anything.

At one of my jobs I often get home really late in the night, i.e. around midnight, and then there's seriously nothing better than to do some quick yoga and watch some TV to unwind.

bipper
03-26-2010, 12:35 AM
Friends, napping, video games. Down time, what?

Ashi
03-26-2010, 05:33 PM
When I had a job, my first weekend off I spent the middle of the afternoon just laying down relaxing...not thinking about anything. I think I was just too mentally exhausted to think about doing anything.

Laddy
03-27-2010, 01:15 AM
Nap, shower, and play with my Corgi! :D