PDA

View Full Version : PSN downloadable games

Loony BoB
03-26-2010, 08:27 PM
Which are the better ones? I'm interested in getting a few. I'm more talking the mini ones than the PlayStation One games.

Dreddz
03-26-2010, 09:52 PM
Shatter. Good value for money and it might just have one of the best soundtracks ever.

JKTrix
03-26-2010, 10:23 PM
Noby Noby Boy is something that should be experienced, and for $5 (if you're going on a spending spree) it's a small price to pay. I personally like Critter Crunch and Wipeout HD. Shatter gets a +1 vote from me.

Burnout Paradise kind of counts, too.

Flying Arrow
03-27-2010, 01:54 AM
Everyday Shooter and Gravity Crash are on sale today for $4.99 each. I've heard really good thing about ES, so I picked it up.

Levian
04-03-2010, 11:57 AM
Blue Toad Murder Files is fun, but I'm not sure you'd like it. :D I think Danielle would though!

Basically someone dies at the beginning of each chapter, then you have to follow the story and play puzzles occasionally along the way. In the end you have to correctly deduct who the killer is based on the information given along the way. The puzzles are very enjoyable and might be something you and Danielle could have fun with together.

I Don't Need A Name
04-03-2010, 12:14 PM
Has anyone tried the new Vandal Hearts one?
I was wondering if it was any good, cause VH2 was terrible.

Rocket Edge
04-03-2010, 02:43 PM
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars. It's basicly football but instead of a player your a car. It's extremely addictive and alot of fun. I bought it a year ago and still play it. It's very affordable (I think around 10e) and it's all in 3D. I think you can download a demo too.

No.78
04-04-2010, 10:28 PM
Crash Bandicoot, baby. I need not say more.

Croyles
04-04-2010, 11:20 PM
If your up for something totally different, try Flower. Not everyones style but it immersed me nicely.

Wipeout HD Fury, if your into that. Love the Wipeout series.

Imperfectionist
04-04-2010, 11:32 PM
Crash Bandicoot, baby. I need not say more.

Omg I did not know this.

*downloads right away*

Bolivar
04-05-2010, 04:00 PM
I really liked Pixeljunk Monsters and Shooter. Eden is supposed to be pretty good too but I really didn't get into it. Those 2 games are hella fun though.

I also recommend Noby Noby Boy, it's something you just gotta eperience and for $5 it's well worth it.

Super Stardust HD and Soldner-X are pretty great shoot-em-up's, I haven't played all of Soldner-X but Stardust is incredible fun.

Echochrome has been pretty critically acclaimed as well, but I can't vouch for it.

and if you're into Shooters, Battlefield 1943 is pretty great although if you're really interested in it you might want to just get Bad Company 2 that just came out.

Dignified Pauper
04-05-2010, 04:06 PM
Flower. Flow. Fat Princess - we can play via multiplayer.

Also, if they ever make Tomba! for PSone release on PSN, then that would be an awesome download.

kotora
04-05-2010, 04:13 PM
Flower is great, very relaxing. Pixeljunk eden is also kind of fun. You can check out the demos for a lot of those games.