And I would be CAPTAIN PLANET! :D

bipper
03-26-2010, 11:31 PM
BIPPER
BIPPER
BIPPER
BIPPER
BIPPER
Captain BIPPER - (possibly mullet, to remain with the mullet theme - more commercialized)

Like hell I am going to trust any of you with the safety of the world. Look at these forums! Can you imagine what would happen to the world!? Ugh..
Ack..

Madonna
03-27-2010, 10:48 PM
What would be your EoFF Planateers.

Captain Psychotic
Flying Mullet
ShlupQuack
Rantzien
Monda
And DD, with the lame ass Heart ring.

Discuss. 'Tis important.This is terrible because: http://vignettegrimoire.com/_lynx/_audio/captain-psychotic.wav *

*The terrible recording misses most of the first element, the essential THUNDERDOME! But I am not doing this again!

~*~Celes~*~
03-27-2010, 10:54 PM
Goldenboko
Celes
Psychotic
Freya/Lekana
Ranztien

And I would be CAPTAIN PLANET! :D

:heart:

Iceglow
03-28-2010, 12:31 AM
What would be your EoFF Planateers.

Captain Psychotic
Flying Mullet
ShlupQuack
Rantzien
Monda
And DD, with the lame ass Heart ring.

Discuss. 'Tis important.This is terrible because: http://vignettegrimoire.com/_lynx/_audio/captain-psychotic.wav *

*The terrible recording misses most of the first element, the essential THUNDERDOME! But I am not doing this again!

The problem I have with you song is simply this:

Psychotic like everyone else in Halo if he gets an easy opportunity to sit there on the central hill of Valhallah or somewhere and spawn kill the crap out of the other team wiill do just that I would know, normally I'm there at his side with a rifle shooting down at them with him laughing as we do things what can only be described as well...terrifying ordeals of a sexual nature.

Shlup
03-28-2010, 12:46 AM
Did you make me the azn chick, Laddy?

Psychotic
03-28-2010, 01:19 AM
This is terrible because: http://vignettegrimoire.com/_lynx/_audio/captain-psychotic.wav *My hero. :love:

Psychotic like everyone else in Halo if he gets an easy opportunity to sit there on the central hill of Valhallah or somewhere and spawn kill the crap out of the other teamUhhhh you can't spawn kill people from the hill in Valhalla. But, yes, I love me some spawn killing when I can pull it off. Or rather, I love driving my warthog gunner to some spawn killing rather than doing it myself.

NorthernChaosGod
03-28-2010, 01:21 AM
Psychotic like everyone else in Halo if he gets an easy opportunity to sit there on the central hill of Valhallah or somewhere and spawn kill the crap out of the other teamUhhhh you can't spawn kill people from the hill in Valhalla. But, yes, I love me some spawn killing when I can pull it off. Or rather, I love driving my warthog gunner to some spawn killing rather than doing it myself.

You can with a sniper! :cool:

Psychotic
03-28-2010, 01:25 AM
True although you have to be pretty lucky to know which one of the five or six general areas they are spawning at. I'm not really a fan of taking the sniper rifle to the hill anyway as that's a fantastic way to lose it to the other team.

Iceglow
03-28-2010, 01:40 AM
Uhhhh you can't spawn kill people from the hill in Valhalla. But, yes, I love me some spawn killing when I can pull it off. Or rather, I love driving my warthog gunner to some spawn killing rather than doing it myself.

Well as NCG said, you can with a sniper rifle, generally you need to be careful and see them either spawning down in the back of the base or the region where the UNSC supply drop canister is embedded in the rock thats always awesome. If they get close however like all good snipers should you should fall back as soon as they get close because then you can hide behind cover and take out some of the others once they begin to ignore you or do as I do, call in some support as you head towards the base.

As for the spawn killing we generally do on Rats Nest and the few times we've gotten a great run out of Standoff doing so hells yes thats awesome and I know I am generally your gunner :) The next trick will be to get 6 of us in a party (or even 8) and on Rats nest take the hogs out with 3 per person and steal their hogs, we can then spawn kill with 3 to 4 hogs in their faces, it'd just be a brutal fest.

NorthernChaosGod
03-28-2010, 02:13 AM
True although you have to be pretty lucky to know which one of the five or six general areas they are spawning at. I'm not really a fan of taking the sniper rifle to the hill anyway as that's a fantastic way to lose it to the other team.

If you're covering the center hill there are really only three areas you have to be on the look out for, it's my preferred tactic on Valhalla. It works as suppression in objective games and racks up easy kills in slayer games. With a BR you're practically invincible up there, especially if you're playing well and everyone is within range of each other.

Psychotic
03-28-2010, 02:16 AM
Well now a BR is a different proposition entirely. I remember in one objective game I got 8 sprees holding that damn hill on my own with just my BR. :cool: I know, I know, they're just sprees, but I'm more proud of getting 8 sprees in a game than my Invincibles tbh.

Although we probably should let this thread get back on topic and have some form of general Halo thread in Gen Gaming to post in!

Laddy
03-28-2010, 02:48 AM
Yep. And Monda's the commie.

Rodarian
03-28-2010, 12:25 PM
Yep. And Monda's the commie.

I want to be a Planeteer too!!

I'd represent Heart:heart:.. But I'd be giving 'love' through another method... :jokey: