PDA

View Full Version : OOOOOOOOOW ;_;

Mogi
03-27-2010, 12:30 AM
I jammed my finger pretty bad two weeks ago and it's still too swollen to wear any of my rings.

When was the last time you wounded yourself? Give us the story!

Freya
03-27-2010, 12:36 AM
I'm super clumsy so i'm falling all the time. I ran into a tree the other day... I have a bruise on my arm.

Zeldy
03-27-2010, 06:17 PM
I got my belly button pierced yesterday! does that count? it huurt a wee bit!

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-27-2010, 06:20 PM
Last week? I am always suffering minor wounds from work though. Kitchens are dangerous places!

My latest was a long scratch near my left elbow. Stupid coat hanger that was bent to hold funnels. :(

Pheesh
03-27-2010, 06:43 PM
I stepped on my belt buckle today, it hurt like frack.

Rebellious Eagle
03-27-2010, 07:12 PM
When I trying to break a board in tdk I misjudged and my toes hit the side of the board really hard. Random dancing on one foot ensued. :|

~*~Celes~*~
03-27-2010, 07:52 PM
I sliced my finger pretty deep with scissor blades :aimblush: My first reaction was to run it under water to rinse the blood away so I could band-aid it but when it didn't stop bleeding, I knew it was time to grab some toilet paper and put pressure on that sucker. It hurt like you wouldn't believe.

rubah
03-27-2010, 08:05 PM
I stretched my ankle into a doorknob the other day -.- that hurt! and is still sensitive.

About a month ago, I was walking down a hill after class with my friends, and there was a wall that I like to walk on, and I jumped at the bottom, but my bag had my heaviest text books in it, and i kinda rolled forward xD Scraped my palms, bruised my leg, and ripped my pants a little. And severely injured my pride!

Brunettepudding
03-28-2010, 01:17 AM
Last night I tripped and fell on my ex boyfriend, then later he tripped and fell on me.

I didn't get hurt very bad, but I hit my head on his chin. Haha.

NorthernChaosGod
03-28-2010, 01:20 AM
Last night I tripped and fell on my ex boyfriend, then later he tripped and fell on me.

You're very graceful. :semicolonpee:

Mo-Nercy
03-28-2010, 12:15 PM
I was out kayaking yesterday and I blister-ed my thumb *sniff*.

Meat Puppet
03-28-2010, 04:22 PM
I was skewering prawns at work the other day, when I was paying a little too much attention to something else, and ended up ramming the bamboo skewer straight through the prawn, and bored deep under my right hand’s thumbnail. It was..... quite painful, to say the least.

PuPu
03-28-2010, 05:24 PM
Punched a hole in a wall, got some cuts afterward.

Brunettepudding
03-28-2010, 06:42 PM

You're very graceful. :semicolonpee:
... Shut up. :3

qwertysaur
03-29-2010, 12:55 AM
My dog stepped on my foot just now, then now he is sitting on it.

Bunny
03-29-2010, 02:52 AM

I had that happen with my ex-girlfriend a couple years ago. She got pregnant.

I walked into the wing of a jet once.

I am not kidding.

Laddy
03-29-2010, 03:51 AM
My corgi bit me when I tried to pull her away from eating a half-consumed drumstick a couple of minutes ago. D:

NorthernChaosGod
03-29-2010, 09:50 AM
I walked into the wing of a jet once.

I am not kidding.

There a story to this?

Jiro
03-29-2010, 10:42 AM
I tore* my hamstring but kept running anyway. And hurdling. Yes I am in a lot of pain even now :jess:.

*The several different medical dudes I have seen are still not entirely sure what has happened but one thing is for sure, my leg is goddamn sore